- Compatible for Manual and power tool socket insert (ISO 2725-Part 3) - "Take it easy" Tool Finder with color coding according to size - Featuring a good grip to allow easy pick-up even with oily hands. - Ball stop groove, for hex head bolts and nuts; chrome vanadium steel, matt chrome-plated.
The Surly Jethro Tule rocks. It's made from tough, polished stainless steel and sports dual-purpose functionality. One end is the 15mm offset box end wrench you need to take your wheels off. While the other end provides stellar leverage and a bottle opener! That's two of the tools you need, in your pocket, all the time.
Stan's 2oz Tire Sealant Injector measures the desired amount of sealant then attaches to your valve stem for easy, no-mess application. And, it works on Presta and Schrader valves!
Specialized's MTB XC Box integrates with any SWAT compatible Specialized water bottle cage and SWAT-prepped mountain bike to hold all of the gear need to make fast trailside flat repairs. - Fits one Turbo 29er innertube, SWAT tire lever, CO2 twist head, and 25g CO2 cartridge (not included).
Replacement SWAT MTB Tool. - Made with hardened CRV steel bits with anti-rust coating and forged alloy frame. - Includes slotted screwdriver, 3, 4, 5, 6, and 8mm Allen keys, and T25 Torx. - Please note that this does not include a storage cradle to attach to a frame or cage.
$224.99 $300.00 25% Off
Turbo S Diagnosis Tool from Specialized.
- Virtually impossible to break steel core levers - Nylon coating does not scratch rims or pinch tube - Spoke hook on one end - SF-9902 includes hang card packaging
The Italian Army Knife VENTI builds on the flat design, forged mid-length tools, and Stainless Steel hardware of our award-winning line of Italian Army Knives. Adding new tools including the most ergonomic and functional chain breaker ever featured in a portable multi-tool, the VENTI has everything you need. The unique magnetic slide-lock design of the VENTI chain-tool allows it to be more than twice as long as other designs for exceptional ergonomics in use, while also allowing it to be removed completely from the tool for improved functionality. The forged mid-length tools are long enough to reach all common cycling fasteners, but not so long that they twist or deform under load. The ergonomic side plates also hold a discreet magnetic storage feature for a spare master link and all tools are coated with SILCA's unique high-grip chrome plating which provides better torque transfer at the bolt interface. - Metal injection sidebars with knurled grip surface and stainless steel hardware - Forged chain breaker for 10-12 speed chain - Magnetic storage for 10-12 speed compatible chain connectors - Forged and plated tools: - Hex 2/2.5/3/4/5/6/8 - Torx 8/10/20/25 - PH2/SL4 - 7mm box wrench - 8mm flare nut wrench - 10mm open-end wrench - Disc pad spreader - Valve core remover - Spoke wrenches—13G / 15G - 172 grams
200 HOUR/1 YEAR SERVICE KIT (INCLUDES SEALHEAD SEALS, PISTON SEAL, GLIDE RINGS, IFP SEALS) - SUPER DELUXE COIL B1 (2023+)/DELUXE COIL B1 (2023+)
RockShox Rockshox Reverb AXS 600 hour/2 year Dropper Seatpost Service Kit with IFP, Requires Oil Height and IFP Depth Tools
Service kit to assist in scheduled maintenance and/or rebuild of RockShox dropper seatposts.
ShockWiz is a suspension tuning system for air-sprung mountain bikes that combines high-tech hardware with an intuitive smartphone app. It's lightweight, durable and powered by a long-lasting coin cell battery, ShockWiz automatically records and evaluates suspension performance every time you ride. The ShockWiz app displays straightforward adjustments that unite bike, terrain and riding style. ShockWiz works for all mountain bike riders, regardless of their experience or bike's intended use. It works on hardtail and dual suspension bikes, and for all levels of skill, speed, and terrain. With ShockWiz, you know exactly how your suspension is performing – and how to make it better. Features & Benefits: - Automated tuning recommendations - Shock tuning score - a snapshot of how well your suspension is set up for you - Works on hardtail and dual suspension bikes. Works for Cross-Country, Trail, All Mountain and Downhill. - Inexpensive, replaceable CR2032 battery lasts for months - Waterproof and dustproof - IP67 rating - Two alternative hoses (included) offer a range of fitting options - Smartphone app is compatible with Apple and Android phones Essential Details: - ShockWiz is designed for all mountain bike riders, regardless of your experience or bike's intended use. - You can tune for every riding style: Efficient (pedaling), Balanced, Playful or Aggressive. - Advice for air pressure, spring rate, compression and rebound is displayed in the intuitive smartphone app. - In the box: ShockWiz hardware, two hoses, rubber mounting boot and zip ties.
The Problem Solvers Holy Driver is a durable chromoly tool used for holding and turning spoke nipples when building wheels and fixing them. You can use it manually, spinning it in your fingers to quickly fasten nipples. And, you can use it in a power drill for even faster wheel work. The tool tip fits into the slot in the top of the nipple and holds securely. Plus, the length is adjustable so it's great for use on standard and deep-profile rims.
Highest quality bits Prestacycle offers the highest possible quality 1/4" hex tool bits for use on Bicycles and much more. Our bits are compatible with all Prestacycle hex-based hand tools, and are industry-standard to fit all other tools that use 1/4" hex bits. Engineered for long life All Prestacycle Professional bits are made with hardened S2 steel, which is much stronger than most hand tools which are made of CRV Steel. S2 steel also resists stretching, preventing rounded edges on the bits that could damage bolts. We apply nickel-plating to all Professional bits to prevent marring to Stainless Steel, Aluminum and Titanium screws and to provide a long-lasting finish. Specific hex bits have micro surfacing to reduce slippage when in use. JIS Compatible Prestacycle bits sets do NOT contain U.S. Philips heads, which were specifically designed in 1932 to round-out as an alternative to torque tools. These are modern ANSI standard (compatible with the discontinued JIS standard) and can be used on any bicycle cross head bolt. (3) Hardened S2 steel Nickel-plated Professional bits in a Patented Bits Carrier. 100mm Extended length bits fit bicycle specific applications like underneath Road Brake Hoods and through the wheel for Disc Brakes. Stronger and longer lasting than any other tools made for bicycles. Since worn heads can damage bolts, these bits protect your components. Specifications: - (6) Precision hardened bits in a Patented Bits Carrier - 100mm rounded shaft bits fit recessed bolts - Professional bits made with hardened S2 steel - Nickel-plated for a long lasting finish that prevents marring - They resist rounded edges to protect your bolts - Compatible with all Prestacycle hex-bit hand tools - Fit underneath Road Brake Hoods and through the wheel for Disc Brakes - Industry-standard to fit all other tools that use 1/4" hex bits - Specific hex bits have micro surfacing to reduce slippage when in use Sizes: - HEX: 4mm, 5mm - TORX®: T25
- (18) Precision hardened bits in two Patented Bits Carriers - Professional bits made with hardened S2 steel - Nickel-plated for a long lasting finish that prevents marring - They resist rounded edges to protect your bolts - Compatible with all Prestacycle hex-bit hand tools - Set fits virtually every know bicycle bolt – including JIS! Features Highest quality bits Prestacycle offers the highest possible quality 1/4? hex tool bits for use on Bicycles and much more. Our bits are compatible with all Prestacycle hex-based hand tools, and are industry-standard to fit all other tools that use 1/4? hex bits. Engineered for long life All Prestacycle Professional bits are made with hardened S2 steel, which is much stronger than most hand tools which are made of CRV Steel. S2 steel also resists stretching, preventing rounded edges on the bits that could damage bolts. We apply nickel-plating to all Professional bits to prevent marring to Stainless Steel, Aluminum and Titanium screws and to provide a long-lasting finish. Specific hex bits have micro surfacing to reduce slippage when in use. JIS Compatible Prestacycle bits sets do NOT contain U.S. Philips heads, which were specifically designed in 1932 to round-out as an alternative to torque tools. These are modern ANSI standard (compatible with the discontinued JIS standard) and can be used on any bicycle cross head bolt. (18) Precision hardened S2 steel Nickel-plated Professional bits in a Patented Bits Carrier. Stronger and longer lasting than any other tools made for bicycles. Since worn heads can damage bolts, these bits protect your components. Covers all major HEX sizes, Screwdriver sizes, and all the new TORX® sizes found on the latest components. - (18) Precision hardened bits in two Patented Bits Carriers - Professional bits made with hardened S2 steel - Nickel-plated for a long lasting finish that prevents marring - Resist rounded edges on the bits that could damage bolts - Compatible with all Prestacycle hex-bit hand tools - Industry-standard to fit all other tools that use 1/4? hex bits - Specific hex bits have micro surfacing to reduce slippage when in use
- Reversible ratchet with Quick-Disc™ thumb wheel - Remove and Install Tire Lever - Presta Valve Core tool - Quick-link Chain breaker - T-Handle Tubeless Tire plugger w/10 Bacons included - Slim, semi-rigid Wallet is comfortable in a Jersey pocket - Carry only the bits you need for the lightest Multi-tool available - Use with multiple Prestalevers for tough or delicate tires like Road Tubeless and Gumwall - Smaller than HEX keys and TORX® keys – Lighter than Multi-tools - Hardened tool grade steel with a polished finish
- Snap onto any Rx Micro multi-tool - Integrated quick link storage pockets - Levers snap together with bonus tool insert featuring integrated Presta Valve Core Tool, Valve Extender Wrench, and Storage Pocket for Shimano and Campagnolo master pins. - Pedro's proprietary plastic blend delivers impressive strength & performance in compact size. Pedro's new Micro Levers are born from award-winning DNA, fight well above their weight of just 20 grams, and pack a few extra tricks up their sleeve. Bring on the flat tires and trail-side repairs. Available in yellow, pink, green, orange, and black.
Quickly and easily overhaul your entire drivetrain! Free the Chain Pig from his pen and watch him devour chain grime as only a pig can! The Pig Pen II Drivetrain Maintenance Kit includes everything you need: New and improved Chain Pig II hands-free chain cleaner, gear brush, 4oz Pig Juice degreaser, and 4oz XDry chain lube. Pig Juice: Developed specifically for Pedro's grime-devouring Chain Pig chain cleaner, Pig Juice is an impressively effective and economical degreaser/cleaner that makes bicycle drivetrain cleaning quick, easy, and safe for anyone from novice to professional. Pig Juice features an advanced pre-activated formula that quickly penetrates & loosens, removing oils, soils, and grime with less scrubbing & rinsing, and leaves spotless residue-free parts. Free of harsh chemicals, gentle enough to use on any material, fully biodegradable, fragrance-free, dye-free, solvent-free, plant-derived, and zero-VOC. X Dry: Formulated with Pedro's exclusive CleanTech Chemistry, X Dry uses advanced polymer technology that drys to a unique semi-fluid film and provides clean and long-lasting performance in dry to mixed conditions. Noticeably elevates efficiency, runs quiet, reduces wear, and repels water and grime. Gear Brush: Perfect for degreasing cassette, derailleur pulleys, and chainrings. - Includes hands-free chain cleaner, gear brush, 4 oz degreaaser and 4 oz chain lube
Park's Chainring Nut Wrench makes chainring bolt installation and removal easy. It securely holds the slotted nut to prevent spinning when tightening or loosening the bolt. And, it's double-ended to fit most slotted-type nuts, including Campagnolo chainring bolt nuts.
Park's Gear Clean Brush has a handle on one end with a curved, serrated edge perfect for cleaning between cassette cogs. The other end's tough nylon bristles are ideal for cleaning the derailleurs, chain and other drivetrain parts to keep them clean and prevent premature wear. It also works great on brakes and other components that collect dirt and grime. The GearClean easily fits in a toolbox or pack.
Specially designed for crank bolts, freehub removals and pedal installs and removals, Park's Hex Tools are built for speed, leverage and comfort. Their super-precise hex heads and dual-density, ergonomic handle mean the HTs may soon become your new favorite tools.
Park's Hex Wrench Set offers all the popular Allen wrenches (1.5, 2, 2.5, 3, 4, 5 and 6mm) in a convenient fold-up unit. The tool tips are chamfered for a positive grip and the one-piece fiber-reinforced-resin handle is light, comfortable, slip resistant and 40% stronger than steel.
Heat-treated alloy tool steel, one inch base fits wrench or bench vise. Thin-wall construction allows use without removal of cones and locknuts. The FR-5 has 12 splines that are approximately 23.4mm across. - Fits Shimano, SRAM, Sunrace, Suntour, Chris King and other cassette lockrings - Fits the SRAM XX1 11-speed cassettes - Also fits Shimano disc brake lockrings - Always use a quick-release skewer to hold the tool in place and snug to cogs when loosening; for solid axles, use the axle nut
Park's Valve Core Tool is great for tightening, removing and installing Schrader and Presta valve cores (the cores are inside the valve), and also Presta valve extenders that have 5mm wrench flats. It's a handy tool to save a tube when all that's wrong is a broken valve, and it also lets you remove valves to easily insert sealant.
Park's Multi Tool is made of investment-cast tool steel, nickel plated for durability. It includes 3, 4, 5, 6 and 8mm Allen wrenches; 8, 9, and 10mm box wrenches; and a regular screwdriver. The tools are positioned for easy use, too.
Park Tool introduced the bicycle world to the 3-way hex wrench set over 30 years ago. Our 3-way wrenches fit perfectly in the palm of the hand and provide excellent leverage, making them a favorite of countless shop mechanics worldwide. AWS-1 FEATURES - 4mm, 5mm, and 6mm hex set - Wrenches made from industrial tool steel, through hardened and tempered for long life - Chamfered tips for a perfect fit
Park's Hex Wrench Set offers 3, 4, 5, 6, 8, and 10mm Allen wrenches with chamfered tips for a great grip and easy use. The one-piece fiber-reinforced-resin handle is light, comfortable, slip-resistant, and 40% stronger than traditional steel handles.
Many chains use a master link that allows the chain to be installed and removed by hand. While master links don't require traditional chain tools, over time, dirt and corrosion can make it difficult to separate them by hand. Park's Master Link Pliers make removing and installing these master links quick and easy. Simply insert the specially sized jaws into the link and squeeze the vinyl-coated handles!
Park's Crank Puller is for removing crankarms on Shimano's splined, oversize, pipe-billet bottom brackets. It employs a long handle and a fine thread for the leverage and torque needed to remove tight arms. Park's unique rotating tip ensures smooth operation and long life. (The CCP-44 does not fit standard square or tapered bottom brackets.)
A favorite of shop mechanics for over 30 year's, Park's CCP-22 Crank Puller removes crankarms that feature square tapers, and those that fit on Power Drive and Power Spline bottom bracket interfaces. The long, comfortable, built-in handle and fine thread provide the leverage needed to remove even the tightest crankarms. And, there's a rotating tip to ensure smooth operation and long life.
Park's Home Mechanic Pedal Wrench is great for your home workshop and event tool box. This top-quality 15mm pedal wrench provides the leverage you need to remove stubborn pedals. It's made to last from heat-treated steel, and the handle has a vinyl grip for comfort.
Page 1 of 2 Next page