Whisky's No.9 24f Carbon Drop Bar is designed for comfort and control in challenging situations. Specifically aimed at long distance touring, gravel, or off-road pursuit, the 24-degree flare offers huge control from the drops. Full carbon construction offers a light, stable platform while reducing vibration and adding comfort. This thoroughly modern drop bar is the perfect match to your off-road tourer, monstercross bike, or get-rad CX rig. The 24f’s sleek design offers seamless transition between positions. Available in a broad size range, there’s a width to perfectly fit your needs. - Carbon - 220g (42cm) - Drop: 116mm - Reach: 68mm - Flare: 24° - Measured Center-to-Center at the levers
Giant's Contact SL Road Handlebar is made from a lightweight, tough 2014 aluminum. It features a dual radius drop and ovalized top profile in six sizes for an ergonomic fit. Plus, it's compatible with clip-on aerobars (sold separately).
The Specialized S-Works DH Carbon Handlebars are one seriously strong, but lightweight bar that will give the rider every advantage they can get with no compromise. - Specialized's widest, toughest FACT carbon bar for optimized blend of high durability and light weight. - Rise: 38mm (1.5") - Width: 780mm length - Bend: 6-degree upsweep, 8-degree backsweep - Clamp Diameter: Oversized 31.8mm
Electra's Cafe Attitude Handlebar is aptly named, since it gives your cruiser the sass you need to make the scene in your town. With its rise and width, the Cafe puts you in a comfortable, upright riding position and ensures your hands find a comfortable place on the grips for stability and control.
Getting the most out of mountain bikes requires leverage and proper positioning, and that's where a wide, low bar comes in. Specialized's S-Works DH Carbon Handlebar is wide, light, and stiff. It's crafted from Specialized's FACT carbon for minimal weight plus maximum strength and stiffness. Get the most out of your bike, go wide.
- High-polished, chrome-plated CrMo construction - Purebred classic track bar in either 31.8mm or 26.0mm bar-clamp diameter - Deep drop and reach profile for true sprinting performance - 654g @ 42cm(26.0mm): drop/reach are measured center-to-center
- Ultra-light high-performance full-SLR composite construction makes for maximum stiffness and lowest possible weight - 9° rearward/5° upward sweep - 19mm rise - Micro-adjust set-up markings - Not compatible with bar ends
Whisky's No.9 12f is their most versatile carbon drop bar. It's equally at home on tarmac, gravel or twisty cyclocross courses. Full carbon construction offers a light, stable platform while reducing vibration and adding comfort. From touring to racing, this modern bar is a great addition to almost any bike in your stable. The comfortable 12-degree flare provides excellent control and comfort, especially off-road, or in challenging conditions. A semi-compact design offers seamless transitions between positions. Available in a complete size range, this bar is a perfect fit for any rider. - Carbon - 220g (42cm) - Drop: 116mm - Reach: 68mm - Flare: 12° - Measured Center-to-Center at the levers
In terms of both comfort and performance, anywhere that your body touches the bike is of the utmost importance. That's why we designed the Hover Alloy Handlebars to excel on both fronts. Starting with the construction, they're made from our Premium Butted Aluminum for a nice overall weight and high rigidity. And for comfort, much of it boils down to fit. Along these lines, they feature a shallow drop & bend that's extremely comfortable, while they also have a 15mm rise to help accommodate a wide fit range. For added stability we've added 12 degrees of flare at the drop to give that wide stance. - Constructed from 6061 Butted Aluminum for a high-strength design. - 15mm rise provides a wider range of fit. - Shallow Bend Drop: 103mm drop x 70mm reach x 12d flare
In terms of both comfort and performance, anywhere that your body touches the bike is of the utmost importance. That's why Specialized designed the Hover Expert Alloy Handlebars to excel on both fronts. Starting with the construction, they're made from Specialized's Premium Butted Aluminum for a nice overall weight and high rigidity. And for comfort, much of it boils down to fit. Along these lines, they feature a shallow drop & bend that's extremely comfortable, while they also have a 15mm rise to help accommodate a wide fit range. - Constructed from 2014 Premium Butted Aluminum for a high-strength design. - 15mm rise for additional rider fit range. - Shallow Bend Drop: 123mm Drop x 75mm Reach
Twelve degree flared drop means forearm clearance when in the drops and greater leverage than a non-flared bar. Ritchey's Comp EvoMax is the ideal shape for on- or off-road builds from a mixed-terrain road bike to cross to mountain! - Evo Curve shaped top with 12-degree flare of the drops - Double butted 6061 alloy - Drop/Reach: 120/73mm - 12 degree drop flare - 4.7 degree sweep, 0 degree flare - BB Black finish - 292g (42cm)
- One-Piece Integration, 3D Forged, and CNC machined for optimal weight savings and stiffness - Available with stem lengths from 80-110mm - Compatible with the Si front running light upgrade (Sold separately) - Available in two sizes: Cannondale HeadShok 1.56-inch head tubes or 1.5-inch standard head tube to fit Cannondale Solo Forks, as well as any other 1.5-inch head tube fork
$31.99 - $40.99
Origin-8's Pro Pulsion Bull Horn Handlebar is crafted from lightweight 6061-T6 aluminum. It features a great bullhorn shape that works great for fixed gear and city bikes. And, it comes in a bevy of colors to add some style to your ride.
The Truvativ CoLab Series, a collection of bars specifically engineered to match the demands of each signature athlete's discipline and riding style - and to enhance each rider's cockpit interface. - Martin Soderstrom signature clean design with a reminder of his country’s colors and the dates and locations of his biggest crashes - Upsweep: 5 - Material: Aluminum
Mixing aerodynamics and ergonomics, the unique shape of the Vision Metron 4D handlebar includes our Aero-Ergo central section. With a slight rise from the stem clamp and a 10-degree forward bend, the 4D accommodates the natural position of your arms for more comfort and easier breathing, while the wing-like shape of the bar top aids aerodynamics. Reinforced carbon fiber construction gives a great strength-to-weight ratio. The 4D features internal cable routing, with guides that accommodate wiring for electronic shifting. - Weight: 250g - Bar Drop: 125mm - Drop Bend Style: Anatomic - Bar Reach: 80mm - Material: Carbon - Bar Top Style: Flat - Flare: 2° - Accessory Mount Diameter: 31.8mm
The Missile EVO is a full UD Carbon aerodynamic design that meets UCI requirements. It's ideal for applications where optimizing aerodynamics is critical. - Perfectly match with Missile EVO clip-on aero extenders - Including 4 spacer adapters for under bar and top bar mounting - Ideally paired with the Missile EVO stem for optimal aerodynamics and optics - Weight: 295g
The Pro PLT Ergo bars feature an ergonomic shaped top section for optimal pressure relief and a compact bend for a seamless transition to riding in the drops. They're constructed of AL-2014 DB aluminum for a lightweight, durable performance handlebar.
Building up an urban fixie or townie bike? Then you just have to have the classic Bull Horn Bars from Sunlite. They're made from aluminum with a steel center sleeve, so they're light, stiff and durable.
Electra's Amsterdam Handlebars are a great set of chrome-plated cruiser-style bars with the rise and width for comfortable upright riding and a commanding view ahead.
Origin-8's Tiki Handlebar mixes style and function. It's crafted from ultra-light 7075 aluminum and features a road brake lever compatible mustache shape. With it's bold 60mm drop and narrow 515mm width, you'll feel like your flying on every ride.
Giant's Contact Road Handlebar is made from a lightweight, tough 2014 aluminum. It features a dual radius drop and comes in six sizes for an ergonomic fit.
- Aerofoil top section - 10 degrees tilted up bar ends - Within 3:1 UCI regulation - Internal cable routing - Weight 255g - 5mm drop - Hydroformed 6061 aluminum
$14.99 - $16.99
- Slightly shorter version of the popular hi-rise style - Available in chrome plated and black versions
- AL6061-T6 alloy construction - 16-degree flared drops for power, stability, and control - Flattened aero top and 5-degree ergo back sweep for enhanced comfort and grip - ISO-Road safety certified - Clamp Size: 31.8mm - Rise / Reach: 70mm - Upsweep / Drop: 124mm - Back Sweep / Bend: 5-degree - Color: Black - Finish: Matte - Type: Road Drop - Material: AL6061
- Ideal for fitness and comfort cyclists - A great replacement handlebar
- Ultra-Light High-Performance Full-SLR Composite Construction Makes For Maximum Stiffness And Lowest Possible Weight - 9° Rearward/ 5° Upward Sweep - Micro-Adjust Set-Up Markings - Not Compatible With Bar Ends
Giant's Connect XR Flared Road Handlebars give a short reach and shallow drop for easy access to the controls. The dual radius drops are flared out for greater stability when you're down low and the top profile is an oval shape so your hands stay comfortable as you ride.
Forged aluminum construction with a retro curved design.
- Versatile urban or touring bar - Flattened center section provides an additional ergonomic hand position - Bar can be installed in a rise or drop position - AL6061-T6 tubular alloy construction - Laser etched graphics - ISO-City safety certified
- AL6061-T6 alloy construction - 16-degree ergonomically flared drops provide greater power, stability, comfort, and control - ISO-Road safety certified - Clamp Size 31.8mm - Rise / Reach: 86mm - Upsweep / Drop: 130mm - Color: Black - Finish: Matte - Type: Road Drop - Material: AL6061
Page 1 of 12 Next page