Machined specifically to work with Gamut Bashguards, Trail Guides, and Chain Rings, these aluminum bolts are designed to be installed in reverse. Easy-to-follow instructions included for proper installation. The 10.5mm bolts are compatible with Saint cranks while the 9.5mm bolts are compatible with all other cranks. Each kit includes a set of four bolts.
- Crank dust cap - Works with most three-piece crank models
- Sunlite Cottered Pins
This is a drive-side stop washer for your Surly Mr. Whirly Crank. It ensures you're properly spaced out down there.
Race Face aluminum chainring bolts for inner chainrings. Includes four 12.5mm bolts.
Replacement CINCH Preload Ring for non-driveside Race Face CINCH cranks
Machined aluminum spacers for freehubs. Great for fine tuning freewheel and cassette placement or improving chainline. Also good for bottom bracket spacing with BSA BB cups. - Inner Diameter: 35.0mm - Outer Diameter: 40.7mm - Material: Aluminum - Finish: Polished - Bags of 10
Wheels Manufacturing 2.5mm Black Aluminum Bottom Bracket Spacers are for adjusting chainline or bearing play in English (BSA) or Italian threaded bottom brackets.
Spacers to insure proper chainline and chainring spacing on your bike. - 3.5mm thick - Material: alloy
Replacement spindle spacers for Race Face X-Type XC/AM cranksets.
Race Face 12mm crank bolt/puller for Respond, Chester, and Ride DH cranksets.
Race Face 15mm crank bolt/puller for 2008 and newer Evolve and Ride cranksets.
Problem Solvers Crank Arm Fixing Bolts - 8mm - Sold as a pair
Race Face steel chainring bolts. Includes four sets of 12mm bolts/nuts for inner and outer chainrings.
- Fits 3-piece crank set - Includes right and left cup, lockring and bearings - English type - Shell: 68/73mm - Cup Material: Steel - Weight: 123 grams
- With plastic washers - Shell: 8mm Allen head axle bolt
$5.00 - $6.75
- Chainring bolt sets are available in sets of four or five - Bolts have 5mm hex heads - Inner Length: M8x7.5mm Bolt (x4) / M8x7mm Nut (x4) - Material: Steel - Type: 1x
Replacement spindle spacers for Race Face X-Type FR/DH cranksets.
- Thread: BC 1.37 x 24T - Caged bearing 1/4" x 9 - Fits most square taper cotterless BB axles - Spindle Type: SQR JIS - Cup Material: Steel
$6.75 - $8.50
- Chainring bolt sets are available in sets of four or five - Bolts have 5mm hex heads - Material: Steel - Type: 2x
$6.99 - $25.00
Secure your chainrings for your ride with Origin-8's Double/Triple Chainring Bolts. Made for double and triple chainrings, each set includes 5 male/female bolts to securely connect your chain rings to the crank. Available in black and silver, as well as aluminum or steel.
Race Face CINCH Crank Puller • Puller cap for Cinch model Race Face cranks only, including Next SL, SixC and Turbine • Puller cap utilizes 16mm hex key • 26mm thread
• Forged steel • 6 1/2-inch • Compatible with 9/16" pedals • Left crank • Drilled for 9.5mm cotter pins
Secure your chainrings for your ride with Origin-8's Double/Triple Chainring Bolts. Made for inner triple chainrings, each set includes 5 male bolts to securly connect your chainrings to your crank.
$7.99 - $27.47
Revamp the look of your single speed cranks with some new hardware. Origin-8's Single Chainring Bolts give a high polished look to any crankset. The anodized finish comes in multiple colors to highlight your crank and makes it look as good as you do. You can also choose between steel or aluminum bolts. • Set of 5 male/female bolts • Inside measures 4mm when tightened, 7mm total height
Race Face steel crank bolt/puller for 2008 and earlier Evolve XC cranks.
Replacement crank bolt for RaceFace Cinch cranks.
- One-piece bottom bracket cup set - Bearings included - Fits smaller american juvenile/youth sized BB - Shell: 65mm - Cup Material: Steel - Weight: 173 grams
$7.99 - $17.99
- One-piece bottom bracket cup set - Bearings included - Shell: 68mm - Spindle Type: OPC - Cup Material: Steel - Weight: 265 grams
Crank arm tip protectors for Origin8 Thruster Crank Arm Tip Protectors fit all Thruster Series MTB, Boost, and Fat cranksets. Grab a pair to protect your crank arm tips from abrasions and impacts.
Page 1 of 18 Next page