CycleOps' Trainer Skewer ensures your trainer will hold your rear wheel in place. Made of heavy-duty stainless steel, it will provide years of reliable use and keeps your high-end skewers pristine.
Zipp makes the impossible possible with their 303 Firecrest Carbon Disc Brake wheels—they're equally at home on the flats as they are in the mountains. The 45mm-deep rims slice through the wind more efficiently than even many deep-section wheels thanks to their 28.5mm-wide dimpled rims. And, by creating a seamless junction between rim and tire, the increased width further reduces drag. The 303s climb with the best and re-accelerate out of corners like rockets since they barely register on the scale, which makes them a must-have on undulating terrain. The extra wide rim also allows running wider tires at lower pressures with less fear of pinch flatting, which boosts ride quality and comfort and reduces rolling resistance. Plus, Zipp's 77D/177D disc hubs gives you incredible stopping power in wet and dry conditions alike, and they're thru-axle compatible (sold separately) for jaw-dropping steering precision and power transfer. You also get Sapim's oustanding CX-Ray spokes.
Stan's No Tubes' Presta Removable Valve Core is a replacement valve core for Stan's No Tubes Presta valve stems and Presta valve equipped rim strips.
• Size: 26 x 4.0 • Double wall construction • Non-machined sidewall • Color: Black • Drilling: 32 or 36 • Width: 65mm • Depth: 21mm
$117.99 - $167.99
- Aluminum hub - Sealed bearing - Black - 6-bolt disc brake rotor mount
- Aluminum hubs - Sealed bearing - Black - 6-bolt disc rotor
- Aluminum hub body - Sealed bearings - 100mm OLD - 6-bolt disc rotor mount - Available with 24, 28, 32, or 40-hole drilling
- Forged aluminum construction - Sealed Cartridge bearings - Double contact seals - 6-bolt disc rotor compatible - 8/10-speed cassette compatibility - 24, 28, 32, and 40-hole spoke drilling - Quick-release - 135mm hub spacing
$42.99 - $51.99
- 42mm DEEP DISH sleeved and pinned rim - Powder coated (PC) or Anodized finish(Ano) dependent on color - Available with Machined or Non-Machined sidewall - 760g
• Rim strips for 20-inch fat bike rims • 80mm wide
• Size: 26 x 4.0 • Single wall construction • Non-machined sidewall • Color: Black • Drilling: 32 • ERD: 536 • Width: 60mm • Depth: 24.5
• Size: 26x4.0 • Single wall construction • Non-machined sidewall • Color: Black • Drilling: 32 • ERD: 536 • Width: 80mm • Depth: 24.5 • Weight: 1,061 grams
- Aluminum hub body - Sealed bearings - 6-bolt disc rotor mount - 15mm thru axle - 32 or 36-hole spoke drilling
• Aluminum hubs • Sealed bearings • Quick release • 8-speed cassette • 36-hole • 135mm rear spacing • Black or silver
Offering decreased rolling resistance on paved roads, unbeatable comfort on gravel, and a weight barely over 1500g, the Avion Carbon Disc is the future of performance road wheelsets. The Avion's R Series Bead Socket Technology is designed for tubeless-specific road tires, traditional clincher tires when used with tubes, and wider gravel and cyclocross tires. The 28mm WideRight rim profile of the Avion increases tire volume and decreases pressure for less rolling resistance, superior traction, and more comfort. Featuring our vibration damping Radial Impact Absorbing Carbon Technology (RiACT) and built around the reliability and quick engagement of our new Neo and Neo Ultimate hubs, the Avion offers performance that doesn't stop when the pavement ends. Avion wheels come with yellow tape and 55mm tubeless valves installed. Rear wheels ship with 12x142mm TA end caps installed, and include QR end caps and skewers. Inside the included small parts bag you'll find replacement spokes and a final QC readout for your unique wheelset. - Designed for Disc Brake Road, Gravel, and Cyclocross - New faster engaging, 100% CNC machined Neo Ultimate hubs - Sapim CX-Ray spokes with Secure Lock aluminum nipples - 41mm deep aerodynamic RiACT rims absorb impacts and roll faster - BST-R series for tubeless road, traditional road with tube, and wider tires - 28mm WideRight rim design optimized for 25mm-40mm tires - 2-year warranty with 3-year crash replacement
- Standard skewers fit either 130 or 135mm spaced hubs, unless listed as another length (i.e. 170mm) - 6061 machined lever with stainless steel pivot and laser-etched logo - All shafts are 5mm in diameter
Origin-8's Pro Pulsion Rim Strips are made from a super-durable, environmentally friendly PVC material.
- Double butted 2.0/1.8/2.0mm with cold forging technology - Chrome nickel stainless steel with rolled threads - Includes 12mm 14g silver brass nipples - 192g @ 32h/265mm - Box of 100
- Double butted 2.0/1.5/2.0mm with cold forging technology - Chrome nickel stainless steel with rolled threads - Includes 12mm 14g silver brass nipples - 143g @ 32/265mm - Box of 72
Stan’s S1 wheelset line brings patented tubeless technology to an even wider range of riders. Built for long life, low maintenance, and outstanding value, the S1 series wheels feature 6061 series alloy rims and are available in six different widths suited to a wide range of tire sizes and riding styles. With an emphasis on value and durability, the S1 alloy wheelsets join a mountain wheel line-up that currently includes Stan’s successful MK3 premium alloy wheels and innovative Valor and Bravo carbon series wheelsets. While MK3 wheelsets are built to balance strength, light weight, and stiffness, S1 wheelsets focus on maximum strength and durability. The deeper profile and thicker walls of the S1 rims result in a 50-70g weight increase over MK3 rims, but offer greater impact strength for an even wider range of use. “The new S1 series wheels were developed from rims ridden in Redbull Rampage and raced on the World Cup DH circuit for years,” said Creative Director, Chris Currie. “The goal was to take everything we’ve done for tubeless technology, and put it into a truly bombproof and affordable wheel.” Designed according to Stan’s WideRight rim and tire fit system, S1 series wheelsets are available in six different rim models, with internal widths ranging from 23mm to 38mm. Combined with Stan’s low-profile, high-volume Bead Socket Technology rim design, these widths let the new S1 range accommodate tires from 2-inch to 3.5-inch. All S1 wheelsets are built with 32 spokes front and rear, Sapim’s proven Race spokes, Secure Lock brass nipples, and Stan’s faster-engaging Neo hubs. Hubs are available to fit most axle systems, including Boost. The S1 series includes reinforced versions of the classic Crest, Arch, and Flow--names already familiar to fans of Stan’s tubeless rims. In addition to the Crest S1, Arch S1, and Flow S1, three entirely new wider wheelsets will be available. The Sentry S1, Baron S1, and Major S1 bring Stan’s patented Bead Socket Technology to Plus bikes. Arch S1 Wheelset - Use: Trail and Enduro - Internal Rim Width: 26mm - Optimal Tire Size: 2.25 to 2.5-inch - Hubs: Stan’s Neo 32-hole Front, 32-hole Rear - Spokes/Nipples: Sapim Race Black 2.0/1.8/2.0mm, Secure Lock Brass Silver Nipples - Wheel Sizes and Weights: 27.5-inch (1,882g) and 29-inch (1,974g)
$3.95 - $4.95
• Easily snaps over your rims • Stretchy, tightly woven material provides a close fit and protects from abrasion • Sold as a pair • Available for 26-inch, 27.5-inch, 29-inch, and 700c wheels • Not for tubeless set up
One of the most celebrated rims in the history of road cycling, Mavic’s Open Pro remains the example to which high-end aluminum road rims are compared. Its design is tried and true, and its Maxtal material delivers a perfectly balanced strong, rigid, and lightweight wheel build. It also features Mavic’s Soudé Usiné Process (SUP), a process by which the rim is arc welded and machined smooth, resulting in a stronger rim joint and better rim balance, as well as smooth, shudder-free braking. Ride a pair of Open Pros and you’ll understand why so many experienced riders swear by them. - Clincher
$13.22 $85.90 Up to 85% Off
- Bladed Revolution spokes 2.0/.09x2.3/2.0mm, black surface treatment resists scratches - Cold forging technology, CrNi stainless steel with rolled threads - No hub slotting necessary, includes 12mm 14g silver alloy nipples - 139g (32/265mm) - Box of 20
$5.99 - $6.99
Vision's Presta Valve Extender simply screws onto your tire's built-in valve to make it long enough to protrude through your deep-section aero wheels (choose the right length to fit your rim depth). This ensures that you can keep your tires properly inflated. This lightweight and durable aluminum extender comes with a small tool (not shown) for an air-tight installation.
The Ribcage has been one of the only rims to have true design breakthroughs in the last few years, since its introduction the competition has scrambled to catch up but still remain a poor copy, so if it doesnt say G-Sport on the rim, don't expect it to perform like a G-Sport rim. The Ribcage is a light weight rim that can take anything you throw at it. With the ribcage the spoke holes are re-enforced with patented ribs that support the sides of each spoke nipple and eliminate the possibility of nipple pull through under even the highest loads. The rim also features cross-over-spoke lacing, where each spoke goes from one side of the hub to the opposite side of the rim for an increased angle and therefore increased lateral strength. The outer walls are extra thick to protect against case dents, while the other walls are extra thin to keep it light. The entire design revolves around the use of a proprietary high strength aluminum alloy made specially for us in an on-site foundry . At 500 grams, the strength to weight ratio of the Ribcage cannot be matched. The 36mm width and 18mm height are also major factors in the design, spreading out the impacts and maximizing resistance to pinch puncturing. GSport offers rims in HARD anodized finishes rather than the decorative anodizing used by most companies. All of these advantages create the premier rim, but do effect the cost. TECHNICAL SPECIFICATIONS - Sizes: 20" Only - Drillings: 36 and 48 - Weight (Hard Anodised): 500g /17.6oz - Weight (Chrome Plate): 540g / 19oz - Width: 36mm ERD: 389
• Aluminum hubs • Sealed bearings • 1-speed freewheel threading • 32-hole spoke drilling • Bolt-on 3/8-inch axle • 135mm hub spacing • Black or silver
• Aluminum hub body • 15mm axle nuts • 100mm OLD • Sealed bearings • High-flange design • 32, 36, or 48-hole spoke drilling • Black or silver
• Sealed cartridge bearings • High flange design • 120mm rear hub spacing • Fixed/freewheel hub threading • 32, 36, and 48-hole spoke drilling • Bolt-on 3/8-inch axle • Black and silver
• Sealed cartridge bearings • High flange design • 120mm hub spacing • Lightweight, hollow, heat-treated axle • Fix/fix hub threading • 32 and 36-hole spoke drilling • Bolt-on 3/8-inch axle • Black, silver, and white
If the Ribcage is too rich for your blood, the Rollcage is its more affordable sibling. Using the same proven shape and cross-over-lacing to create a really strong wheel, but industry standard 6061-T6 alloy and no ribs drops the price considerably. While the Rollcage is the lesser expensive, it is still an excellent rim, with the same super tough sidewall and bead profile its the lightest rim we make at 450 grams. You will recognize the rims by their outer shape, but the Rollcage is actually 2mm narrower and easily identified by the groove in the middle of the inner wall. We offer rims in HARD anodized finishes rather than the decorative anodizing used by most companies. TECHNICAL SPECIFICATIONS - Sizes: 20" Only - Drillings: 36 and 48 - Weight (Hard Anodised): 450g / 15.9oz - Weight (Chrome Plate): 490g / 17.3oz - Width: 34mm ERD: 389mm
Page 1 of 46 Next page