$0.50 - $7.51 $9.90 - $89.90 Up To 92% Savings
- Mini kits include 2 front spokes and 2/3 rear spokes with corresponding self-locking nuts and nut supporting plates - Single spoke kits include 1 spoke and 1 nipple - Special spokes/nipples are used to obtain Fulcrum's Dynamic Balance and include 1 spoke0803297981058
$1.00 $19.90 95% Savings
- Mini kits include 2 front spokes and 2/3 rear spokes with corresponding self-locking nuts and nut supporting plates - Single spoke kits include 1 spoke and 1 nipple - Special spokes/nipples are used to obtain Fulcrum's Dynamic Balance and include 1 spoke
Don't let a bent or worn dust cap sully an otherwise well-functioning Shimano Alfine internally geared hub. Get a spare and replace as necessary for continued performance and to preserve the longevity that you expect from Alfine.
- Butted 2.0/1.7 stainless steel - Unique sizes specific to Easton wheels - Sold individually
- For square taper and flanged. - Fits most cartridge BBs - Shell: 8mm Flanged axle bolt
$1.79 - $5.09
- Replacement adjustable nut for three-speed internal hubs.
- Shell: 8mm flanged axle nut - Flanged
- Converts Schrader rims to Presta - Rubber - Sold individually
Stan's No Tubes' Presta Removable Valve Core is a replacement valve core for Stan's No Tubes Presta valve stems and Presta valve equipped rim strips.
$2.09 - $3.29
Replacement Axle nuts for three speed Sturmey Archer hubs.
• Rim strips for 20-inch fat bike rims • 80mm wide
Keeping that well-functioning Shimano Alfine internally geared hub in top working condition means keeping the internals clean. Replace the left hub seal ring when necessary for continued performance and to preserve the longevity that you expect from Alfine.
- Fits all freewheel hubs - Will not fit Cassette hubs - Type: STD Plastic - Color: Clear
- Chromoly construction - Available in open and closed end styles - 3/8 x 26T
$3.79 - $4.99
- Eady to install - Spoke mounted - 2 per set
The Problem Solvers Axle Nut is perfect for wheels with solid axles (also called bolt-on axles). This quality nut is made of durable chrome-plated steel and features a built-in integrated rotating washer to hold tight.
- Flanged 15mm axle nuts - Durable chromoly construction - Spacing / Axle: B/O
$3.95 - $4.95
• Easily snaps over your rims • Stretchy, tightly woven material provides a close fit and protects from abrasion • Sold as a pair • Available for 26-inch, 27.5-inch, 29-inch, and 700c wheels • Not for tubeless set up
WTB's rim strips protect your tubes from rubbing against your rim. They are simple to install and they help reduce the chance of flats caused by friction between the tube and rim.
Kink Rim Strips are made from a heavy-duty yet flexible PVC material and come in an extra-wide 32mm width for better tube protection. These rim strips provide full coverage of the rim from any burrs or protruding spokes and nipples.
• Rim strips for 26-inch fat bike rims
Need a Shift Cable Fixing Bolt Unit for your Alfine S7000/S700 hub? Here it is. Now, get that bike back on the road!
Do you need to replace the right lock washer seal on your Alfine SG-S700 internally geared hub? If you're not sure, it might not be a bad idea, as contamination from damaged or worn seals is the kryptonite of virtually maintenance-free internally geared hubs.
$4.40 $52.54 92% Savings
- Mini kits include 2 front spokes and 2/3 rear spokes with corresponding self-locking nuts and nut supporting plates - Single spoke kits include 1 spoke and 1 nipple - Special spokes/nipples are used to obtain Fulcrum's Dynamic Balance and include 1 spok
- Strong nylon reinforced material handles high-pressures - Adhesive backed for a secure fit - Does not rot - 0.5mm thick
- Steel end nut for QR skewers
$4.55 - $6.45
- High-quality fat bike rim strips - Super durable PVC material
$4.99 - $7.99
Axle cones are essential to keeping proper bearing preload and smooth operation of your Kink East-Coaster hub. If yours are messed up, you'll want to replace them ASAP to keep the more expensive parts of that hub in good shape. These replacement axle cones for Kink's East-Coaster hub do just that, setting you up for another worry-free, smooth-coasting session.
Don't let your Kink East-Coaster hub get crunchy and rough-spinning. Kink puts really nice bearings in that hub, but if the bearings are starting to wear out like all bearings eventually do, pick up this replacement non-drive side bearing and slap it in there. You might also want to replace the Driver Bearing while you're in there (available separately).
Page 1 of 43 Next page