Syntace's Megafroce 2 stem is intended for all-mountain and downhill riding and comes in a range of sizes with a focus on torsional stiffness and weight savings. The 42mm wide bar clamp area stiffens up cockpits with bars wider than 700mm Titanium bolts help keep the weight low and strength high. - Stack height: 36mm - Weight: 132g (70mm)
$40.00 - $45.00
Whisky's No.7 Stem is a lightweight stem with a clean aesthetic. Stems only have a few jobs to do: hold the bars, provide stable support, and look good. Ours does all three admirably. Paired with any of our handlebars, it rounds out the perfect Whisky cockpit. Available in a wide range of lengths to perfect your bike's fit and performance.
Specialized's Comp Multi Stem is forged and machined from 6061 aluminum for stiff, responsive handling. The 6-degree rise puts your bars in a position for improved control and the 31.8mm handlebar clamp is compatible with composite and aluminum handlebars.
$21.60 - $49.99
Thanks to an ingenious system of shims you slip over your fork, Specialized's Comp Multi Stem is adjustable in 2-degree increments for a perfect fit on your road or mountain bike and optimum ergonomics. Forged and CNC'd from 6061 aluminum for excellent lightness and strength, the Comp Multi Stem also boasts a 4-bolt clamp that's compatible with carbon and aluminum handlebars. - 3D-forged and CNC-machined, 6061 aluminum, road/MTB-compatible stem - 4-bolt oversized 31.8mm handlebar interface with relieved faceplate - Equipped with top cap and 4-degree, 2-degree, and 0-degree shims - Available in 12-degree, 17-degree, and 24-degree angles 12-degree: 10 position angle range: +/- 8-degree to 16-degree, in 2-degree increments - 17-degree: 10 position angle range, +/- 13-degree to 21-degree, in 2-degree increments - 24-degree: 10 position angle range: +/- 20-degree to 28-degree, in 2-degree increments - Compatible with composite handlebars - Approx. weight: 188g (110mm)
Giant's Adjustable Angle Stem gives you the custom fit. The 31.8mm handlebar diameter works nicely with modern bars. Place your handlebars high for upright, easy-riding comfort, or go low for a more forward, aggressive position.
$39.99 - $44.99
TruVativ's Stylo T20 stem is 3D forged for that perfect balance of light weight, stiffness and control on the trail. Four bolts securely attach the face plate and make changing out handlebars a breeze.
$34.99 - $39.99
Origin-8's X-Tra Lift Stem Riser is an adapter that lets you raise your handlebars and stem. It fits over and securely bolts to 1 1/8-inch forks to extend them. This gives you more height to raise your stem/bars. You use the included spacers to dial in the best fit. The Stem Riser is made from forged 6061 aluminum and is anodized for durability.
- One-Piece Integration, 3D Forged, and CNC machined for optimal weight savings and stiffness - Available with stem lengths from 80-110mm - Compatible with the Si front running light upgrade (Sold separately) - Available in two sizes: Cannondale HeadShok 1.56-inch head tubes or 1.5-inch standard head tube to fit Cannondale Solo Forks, as well as any other 1.5-inch head tube fork
- Stiff, ultra-light, full-composite oversize box-section increases torsional stiffness with tuned vertical compliance - 46mm wide alloy faceplate - Titanium hardware - Recessed top cap and semi-integrated spacer maximizes stem to steerer contact - ± 8° rise requires fewer spacers - 1-1/8" steerer adapter included
- Lightweight forged aluminum construction - Hidden 2-bolt face clamp - EN Road safety certified - Compatible with 1-inch steerer (22.2mm internal diameter) - Length: 90mm, 110mm, and 120mm lengths - Bar clamp diameter: 26mm - Stem angle: -17 degrees - Steerer length: 140mm
- 3-D forged aluminum with 4-bolt bar clamp - 83 or 7 degree flip flop design. 137g (80mm) - Includes shim for 1" threadless steerers
- Forged aluminum - 22.2mm diameter quill - 300-360g - 25.4mm clamp - -18 degree rise - Fits one-inch threaded headset
Full CNC machined AL6061-T6 alloy construction - 40mm stack height - 4 bolt front loading faceplate design - EN-Mountain safety certification
Named after the 15km-high volcanoes of Mars, Tharsis is synonymous with long days in the mountains and the spirit of discovery and adventure. Tharsis components have the strength to tackle the most rugged terrain while retaining low weight. - Anodized AL-7075 - Integrated headset adjuster - Headlock front clamp system - Lightweight titanium bolts - Compatible for Shimano DI2 cable and battery integration
- Ultralight, one-piece full-composite construction fine-tuned for vibration damping and aerodynamics - Dual radius drop and aero top profile for maximum aerodynamics - 12 width/length combinations meets most performance fit needs - OverDrive 2 provides improved steering stiffness - Compatible with the new Contact SL Aero Clip-on system - Steerer diameter: 1-1/4-inch, compatible with 1-1/8-inch with adapter (sold separately)
Electra's Cruiser Aluminum Stem is a stable, solid replacement for your original equipment. Designed to work with a 1-inch headset, the Cruiser Stem is made from no-frills aluminum that keeps off the weight while maintaining strength where you need it.
• Aluminum head • Stainless-steel 180mm-tall shaft • 1-inch model has 22.2mm quill, 15/16-inch model has 21.1mm quill • Single-bolt clamp
- Adjustable angle from 0 to +45 degrees - 2 bolt removable faceplate for easy adjustability/assembly
Using Odyssey's popular TL48 stem as a springboard, Broc Raiford's signature RAFT stem is a classic top load design. FEATURES - Six bolt clamping configuration - Headset pre-load bolt recess (32mm diameter) - 6061-T6 aluminum, CNC machined
Features - Material: Ultra-light Aero carbon composite - Length: 70mm / 80mm / 90mm / 100mm / 110mm / 120mm - Fit: 31.8mm (OD2), shim 28.6mm (1 1/8") steerer tube - Extra: Titanium hardware, +/-8° adjustable rise - Weights: 135g, 138g, 141g, 146g, 149g, 154g
- Fully CNC machined - Featuring an oversize center bore - Extensive machining and external webbing to maximize structural strength and stiffness and minimize weight
The Koryak Di2 stem is ideal for AM, Trail, and XC. It's 3D forged with AL-7075 aluminum for a strong and lightweight stem, and has a headlock system for a secure front clamp fixation. The Koryak stem is ready to hit the trail.
the Pro LT stem is constructed of strong and lightweight anodized 6061 alloy, and features a headlock system for a secure front clamp fixation.
Origin-8's Fix8 Stem is a nice upgrade for your super-cool fixed-gear bike and perfect for mountain bikes, too. It's forged from lightweight and durable aluminum and features a 4-bolt face clamp that holds fast and makes bar installation/removal quick and easy. Plus, the opposing steerer clamp bolts apply more even holding force to keep your bars from changing position. At 50mm long, this stout stem is great for flatland tricks, bar spins, and anything else you come up with.
$49.99 - $69.99
The Impact is Promax's top-load BMX stem. They come in 48-, 53-, and 60-millimeter extensions and are cold-forged from the highest quality 6061-T6 aluminum then CNC-machined to refine the shape and further reduce weight. The “open” design keeps weight low while maintaining plenty of strength and ensuring your bars stay put. - Weight: 9.8oz. - Stack height: 30.5mm
Save your steerer tube and eliminate headset spacers with the Velo Orange Tall-Stack alloy stem. It gives your bike's cockpit a nice clean look. Available in Polished or Black, the 17-degree angle allows the stem to be level on most modern frames. And, you can use handlebar clamp shims to adapt to smaller handlebar clamp diameters, if you like. - Stack height: 75mm - Not recommended for use with carbon steerer tubes
$119.00 - $139.00
The Syntace Flatforce stem utilizes a 12mm drop for all length options, allowing riders to keep their MTB handlebars in a lower riding position. - 200° clamp face increases handlebar strength and fatigue life - 42mm wide bar clamp for increased handlebar support - Super-low handlebar position solution for unique fit requirements - Sabertooth bar clamp design insures no bolts or clamping surfaces protrude - Stack Height: 27mm
For 56 years, 3T products have offered a combination of Italian elegance and performance. The Apto once again combines both with a beautiful shape and a lightweight, stiff and strong structure. The reversed bolts clean up the faceplate, while their wide spacing increases the connection to the handlebars. Its double steerer bolts securely hold the stem in place.
Arx, Latin for stronghold and bridge, is 3T’s race-proven design for the perfect connection between fork and handlebar and suited to all cycling disciplines. Clamp design is optimized to ensure a secure fit on composite steerers and bars without the need for potentially damaging high torque values during assembly. 3T inhouse tests show Arx’s clamp by far exceeds the CEN standard, and also that it works very well with other brands of handlebar. Arx Ltd is the carbon-fiber version of the stem, with Ti bolts. Super-light and super-stiff, it is a highly evolved, modern design weighing just 118g.
A new breed of champion is born. The WCS Carbon Solostreem features a classic bend, UCI-compliant aero top section with short/shallow classic drop, integrated mount ready for K-Edge or similar devices, and underside grooved cable routing for a sleek appearance. It enjoys a matte UD carbon finish and its curved stem clamp greatly reduces steerer stress. - Material: Carbon monocoque with forged alloy steerer clamp - Stem Angle: 84 -degree - Drop/Reach: 126/75mm(Measured center-to-center where the levers mount) - Sweep/Flare: 4.7/1-degree - Features mounting holes for computer/accessory mount - Matte UD carbon finish - Weight: 350g (42cm x 100mm)
Page 1 of 7 Next page