Customize the comfort of your ride with the Front Load Adjustable Quill Stem. The long quill length and angle choices make proper handlebar placement a breeze and the polished aluminum construction provides strength and great looks.
Giant's Adjustable Angle Stem gives you the custom fit. The 31.8mm handlebar diameter works nicely with modern bars. Place your handlebars high for upright, easy-riding comfort, or go low for a more forward, aggressive position.
- One-Piece Integration, 3D Forged, and CNC machined for optimal weight savings and stiffness - Available with stem lengths from 80-110mm - Compatible with the Si front running light upgrade (Sold separately) - Available in two sizes: Cannondale HeadShok 1.56-inch head tubes or 1.5-inch standard head tube to fit Cannondale Solo Forks, as well as any other 1.5-inch head tube fork
A little H2O is a crucial part of every ride! This sweet stem is made of 6061-T6 aluminum for a light, strong ride. Cold 3D forging adds strength and a nice finish.
- Rebirth of the iconic bar/stem combo - Carbon monocoque with alloy steerer clamp - Steerer diameter: 1-1/8" - Stem length: 70-110mm - Rise: 6 deg - Width: 720-740mm - Back sweep: 9 deg - Color: UD carbon - Weight: 285g
Race Face's Ride stem is designed specifically for riders looking for Race Face engineering and quality at a value price point. - Forged and shot peened from 6061 aluminum for high strength and fatigue resistance at a reasonable weight - Four bolt bar clamp holds bar securely in position - Machined logo on bar clamp
- Full UD OS Carbon design for ultimate rigidity - Special front clamp-design reduces stress on the bolts - Extensions: 105, 120, 135mm - Angle: -10° - Diameter handlebar clamp: 31.8mm - Suitable for 1-1/8-inch forks - Weight: from 195g - Color: UD Carbon
- 3D forged AL-2014 construction - Sizes: 50 - 130mm, 10 deg. angle - Suitable for 1-1/8" forks - Diameter handlebar clamp: 31.8mm - Headlock system for a secure front clamp fixation
$29.99 - $32.00
Dimension 31.8 Stems are fully forged 6061-T6 aluminum stems that have a 4-bolt handlebar clamp. - 31.8mm can be used with 26.0 bars with additional shim (SM5317) - Dimension stems are not intended for use with carbon handlebars or carbon steer tubes - Weight: 130g-180g
Parlee’s carbon stem is a masterpiece of strength, beauty and performance. It utilizes a 35mm bar clamp diameter that offers sharp steering precision while the two-part face plate is forged for longevity. Titanium bolts are mated to replaceable aluminum inserts throughout, protecting your investment from cross threading and other mechanical damage. - Weight: 125g
Thanks to an ingenious system of shims you slip over your fork, Specialized's S-Works CLP Multi Stem is adjustable in 2-degree increments for a perfect fit on your road or mountain bike and optimum ergonomics. Forged and CNC'd from 7050 aluminum for excellent lightness and strength, the S-Works CLP Multi Stem also boasts titanium bolts, a carbon top cap and a 4-bolt carbon/aluminum faceplate that's compatible with carbon and aluminum handlebars. - 4° is adjustable from 4° to 12° - 12° is adjustable from 8° to 16° - 17° is adjustable from 13° to 17°
$40.46 $50.00 19% Savings
- 3D-forged, heat treated 6061 aluminum with CNC center bore to reduce weight - 4-bolt faceplate, opposing-bolt 36mm tall steerer clamp - CNC Centre Bore To Reduce Weight - 182g
Origin-8's Classique Sport ATB Stem is crafted from light and durable forged aluminum. It features a 2-bolt handlebar face clamp for easy bar installation and removal. And it even has a built-in brake cable stop. This stem is 180mm tall from the bottom to top of the quill bolt so that you can raise and lower your bars (the bolt is hidden inside the vertical part of the stem). This is a nice choice for that classic mountain or touring bike.
Designed for use with Cannondale's Headshok (sold separately), the Headshok Stem is tough, light, and ready to ride. - Sleek styling with maximum strength and stiffness - Forged from a single block of lightweight 2024 aluminum with our patented OPI 3D forging process, these stems are exceptionally light and strong - 31.8mm clamp interface - Weight: 185 grams (100mm length)
Zipp's Service Course SL Stem provides strength and reliability at just 120 grams. Forged of 7075 aluminum with titanium bolts, the SL is stiff enough to harness the power of your burliest sprints and withstand the jarring forces of the meanest potholes. It keeps the front end completely rigid, providing control no matter the condition.
$79.99 - $89.99
FSA's OS-150 Stem is a worthy upgrade for your favorite bike. It's made of forged and CNC-machined aluminum, so it's light, durable and strong enough for any road or mountain riding adventure. Plus, the OS-150 comes with a carbon fiber faceplate for light and strong handlebar clamping security.
Ritchey's WCS 4Axis 44 Stem is the perfect touch of class for your speed machine. It's made of forged 2014 aluminum for super light weight with excellent stiffness for optimum handling. Plus, it features Ritchey's Bias Clamp and large 44mm 4-bolt faceplate, which make it super strong and secure. Its stout squared-body profile looks great, too.
Zipp's Service Course SL-OS Stem provides lightweight strength and versatility to help you achieve the perfect riding position. At only 140 grams, the Service Course keeps your rig light while maintaining toughness for the long haul. Change the angle of the stem quickly and easily with the included shim that lets you tailor your comfort even more. And, the Service Course works with both 1 1/8-inch steerers and 1 1/4-inch. • Included shims allow the stem's rise to be adjusted to 4°, 6°, or 8° angles.
- Intended for XC, Trail and All Mountain use - Machined to precision with 7075 aluminum for high strength & fatigue resistance at a very light weight - Interlocking 4 bolt bar clamp secures your bar and distributes loads away from bolts and into the body - Bar Clamp Diameter: 35mm - Stem Angle: -84 deg , +96 deg
$93.99 - $99.99
- Intended for XC, Trail and All Mountain use - Machined to precision with 7075 aluminum for high strength & fatigue resistance at a very light weight - Interlocking 4 bolt bar clamp secures your bar and distributes loads away from bolts and into the body - Bar Clamp Diameter: 31.8 mm - Stem Angle: -84 deg , +96 deg
$98.99 $109.99 10% Savings
- 3D forged and CNC'd from lightweight 6000 series aluminum - All-mountain stem - Available in 40 and 50mm extension with 0 degree rise
Chromag's HiFi V2 stem is light and extremely strong for the ultimate control and performance. The HiFi features a blended shape thanks to 3D forging. Chromag contours every surface for human contact and structural optimization. - 3D forging - 175 grams (35mm length) - Low stack height
Chromag's BZA 35 stem is strong, light, and burly. Featuring a 35mm bar/stem interface and weighing a perfect 165 grams this stem is light yet extremely stiff for positive control. - CNC profiling - Weight: 165g (50mm length)
- Precision CNC machined and color anodized with laser-etched graphics - Handlebar stress points minimized by Motocross inspired clamping system - 164/185g (35/50mm) - 31.8mm clamp diamter
Whether you're on the open roads or scenic mountain trails or anywhere else you ride, Easton's EA70 Stem enhances your cycling experience. It's made of 3D forged aluminum for amazing stiffness, low weight and strength for excellent steering control in all conditions. Plus, Easton's TopLock technology locks the stem and faceplate together, creating a highly rigid interface while minimizing loads on the bolts, making the EA70 perfectly safe for carbon bars.
- Fully integrated UD Carbon stem-handlebar combination - Integrated Dual Cable Routing - Sizes: 40, 42 and 44cm (C/C) - Extensions: 90-130mm - Angle: -8 degree - Suitable for 1-1/8" forks - Color: UD Carbon - Weight: from 410g
Strong, light and elegant. Chromag's longest running stem, the Ranger, has a refined body shape that represents their own advancement in 3D modelling and CNC profiling. The Ranger is stronger and stiffer for today’s increased demands with blended body features to increase performance with a more fluid look. The Ranger evolves with the same physical fundamentals, more flow, and increased strength. Starting at 140g, the Ranger is light yet extremely stiff for positive control at the front end.
- Forged & blasted 2014 alloy for high strength & fatigue resistance at a reasonable weight - Four bolt bar clamp holds bar securely in position - Interlocking U-Shaped Handlebar Clamp Geometry transferring more load through the stem body and not the bolts - Faceplate eliminates ‘stress risers'
- CNC machined 6061 T6 aluminum. 196g
- High strength and ultra-low weight combined with a low 40mm stack height make for a great all around stem - Stem is horizontally divided and machined in two pieces, enabling weight to be reduced to the absolute minimum without compromising strength
Page 1 of 8 Next page