Stay clean and dry with SKS's Commuter II fenders! The stainless-steel hardware comes pre-installed for quick and easy mounting.
Turn your bike into an all-weather vehicle with SKS's Beavertail Fender Set! The robust steel brackets provide safe and easy mounting, and the front fender works with most suspension forks.
- SKS B65 Commuter II Fender Set for 28 - Famous Bluemel Full-Coverage Fender Set - Features stainless hardware and stainless 3.0mm stays - Front profile 680mm - Rear profile 1185mm - ASR security release system for the front wheel
Topeak's DeFender M1 front fender offers durable rain and mud protection on wet and sloppy rides for your 27.5- or 29-inch wheeled bike. It's incredibly light and easy-to-use, too. The M1 installs easily to any standard fork, even reverse arch designs and seamlessly integrates with the front end of your bike. The quick-release attachments allow the DeFender to be installed and removed in seconds.
- Superflex unbreakable all-weather polycarbonate - Pre-installed stainless steel hardware with mud flaps - Includes all hardware for mounting to virtually any bike
Topeak's DeFender M1/M2 fender set offers durable rain and mud protection on wet and sloppy rides. They're incredibly light and easy-to-use, too. The front installs easily to any standard fork and the rear connects to most seat posts. Their quick-release attachments allow the DeFenders to be installed and removed in seconds.
Planet Bike's Bog Suspension Fork Front Fender keeps rain and mud at bay while you play. It's made of a super-durable, all-weather polymer and mounts easily to most suspension forks. And, with the wide profile, you've got extra coverage.
A pair of Electra's Townie Aluminum Fenders on your ride will let you pedal even in less-than-ideal conditions. They're made from durable, low-maintenance aluminum and offer full coverage so you'll arrive squeaky clean. All mounting hardware is included for quick and easy installation.
Turn your bike into an all-weather vehicle with Planet Bike's Hardcore Fenders. Made of unbreakable Superflex polycarbonate with stainless-steel stays, they're ultra tough. They boast mudflaps for the ultimate in splash and spray protection and the front fender has release tabs for easy on/off. Plus, the hardware is pre-installed for quick mounting.
Topeak's DeFender RX rear fender offers durable rain and mud protection on wet and sloppy rides. It's incredibly light and easy-to-use, too. The quick-release seatpost attachment allows the DeFender to be installed and removed in seconds.
Topeak's DeFender M2 rear fender offers durable rain and mud protection on wet and sloppy rides. It's incredibly light and easy-to-use, too. The quick-release attachment fits most seatposts and allows the DeFender to be installed and removed in seconds. Plus, the 2-pivot arm is super adjustable for better coverage and a perfect fit on any bike.
Protect your precious road rocket from wet roads and bad weather with Topeak's DeFender RC1/RC11 fender set. They utilize a unique quick-release mounting system that makes installation a snap and they're made from tough, yet light polycarbonate with stainless steel struts for stiffness and durability. The front fender has a clever feature: it automatically disengages if a large object enters the wheel. The underside is highly polished so grime doesn't stick and, they accommodate tires up to 700 x 25c in size.
$64.99 - $69.99
- Rugged 6061 aluminum construction is corrosion resistant - 100mm mudflaps provide ultimate coverage and are double-riveted for durability - Hardware is all stainless-steel and pre-installed for hassle-free mounting - V-stays for added stability - Disc brake compatible - 50mm width - Release Tabs on front fender for added safety - Meets EN test standards
End wet feet forever! SKS Longboard are one of the longest and best coverage fender on the planet. They feature stainless-steel hardware and SKS's security clips for durability and safety. - 700c x 28–37
- Traditional hammered appearance with modern technical elements - Full coverage front and rear fenders with a PVC coated rear bridge securely holds the fenders and does not rattle - Pre-drilled for easy installation - Hardware with leather washers included - Fits 700c wheels
- Impressive Traditional fenders in aluminum, Stainless steel or brass - Stainless steel version has a near mirror polish - Fenders are not Pre-drilled and include Stainless steel Hardware
- Releases front fender stays if debris is present in between fender and tire - Fits current and past Grasshopper, Cascadia ALX, Cascadia and Hardcore front fenders (not recommended for non-Planet Bike fenders)
Sunlite's Seatpost Clamper fender simply clips on to your seatpost and provides you with good coverage for those sloppy rides. It'll fit almost any seatpost.
Planet Bike's SpeedEZ Fenders keep you dry in wet weather and are easily removed when the sun comes out. Made from nearly indestructible Superflex polycarbonate and rustproof stainless-steel stays, these fenders also utilize a clever, pre-installed attachment system so you can mount and remove them in seconds.
An innovative adapter that adds eyelets to any QR-equipped bike, facilitating the mounting of traditional fenders to bicycles lacking front and rear eyelets. CONSTRUCTION • Lightweight red anodized aluminum MOUNTING SYSTEM • Mount to quick release skewer ADDED BENEFIT • A quick and easy solution to make fenders fit • Set of four
$15.08 - $23.47
- Lightest and most versatile MTB mudguard available - Uses hook and loop Velcro straps to attach to the bridge and lower legs - Compatible with forward and double bridge fork designs and all wheel sizes - XL version is longer and provides more coverage - Reverse version is designed for forks with reversed bridges - Fat Face, you guessed it, extra wide for Fatbike applications
The ultimate set of mudguards for fat tire bikes offering all-round mud protection. Front is mounted easily under the down tube by high-performance straps and the rear fits to the seat post in seconds with the proven tool-free SKS quick-release Powerstrap attachment system. The two-hinge arm in the rear allows perfect adjustability to the geometry of your bike.
MTB+ and Fat Bike compatible - Fits up to 4" tires - 100% recyclable Polypropylene construction - Lightweight, durable, and easy to install/remove
$13.99 - $20.99
Lightweight, removable fender intended for MTB use - Adjustable rubber straps make installation quick and easy - 100 percent recyclable polypropylene
Keep both your bike and yourself clean and dry with Sunlite's Full Fender Set. These fenders offer full coverage for the rider who rides year round in any weather. The stays are steel and the fenders are polycarbonate so they're tough, light and durable.
Topeak's MTX DeFender is the perfect addition to your RX BeamRack. It clips seamlessly to the rack and provides valuable protection against moisture and trail grime.
•All weather plastic •Front compatible with suspension forks •Rear fender mounts on seatpost •Fits 24-26" wheels
Tacky trails and damp roads, they're what dreams are made of. That doesn't mean we want our faces plastered with the muck that comes along with them. Using nothing more than a handful of zip ties, WTB's minimalistic mud guard attaches to your fork in less than a minute to keep your vision free of mud and focused on the turn ahead.
Keep both your bike and yourself clean and dry with Sunlite's Cruiser Full Fender Set. These fenders offer full coverage and a cool look for your cruiser bike. The stays and fenders are steel so they're durable.
Keep water and mud off you with SKS's X-Board down tube fender! This versatile fender works with most bikes regardless of wheel size thanks to its adjustable mounting straps.
Page 1 of 7 Next page