Park's Compact Crank Puller is used to remove Shimano Octalink, ISIS Drive and square-taper cranksets. It includes 2 rotating tips (16.3 and 11.3mm) to make the job easy. This is a great tool for your travel and home tool kit.
When a mechanical problem has you feeling lost in space, the Alien II is the extraterrestrial that will ensure you don't have to phone home. Its molded-plastic body provides an excellent gripping surface and splits in two with a press of a button. Tools include: 2, 2.5, 3, 4, 5, 6, 8 and 10mm Allen wrenches; 8, 9, 10mm box wrenches; Phillips and regular screwdrivers; a universal chain tool; 14- and 15-gauge spoke wrenches; a stainless-steel knife; a T25 Torx wrench for disc brakes; and a compartment for 2 chain pins. There's even a handy bottle opener for after the ride.
Park's Hex Wrench Set offers all the popular Allen wrenches (1.5, 2, 2.5, 3, 4, 5 and 6mm) in a convenient fold-up unit. The tool tips are chamfered for a positive grip and the one-piece fiber-reinforced-resin handle is light, comfortable, slip resistant and 40% stronger than steel.
Zipp Speed Weaponry Valve Extender Wrench Set - Two 4 mm and 5 mm combination wrenches - Replacement wrenches required to properly install Zipp integrated valve extenders - Use with Zipp Tangente tubes with aluminum Presta valve and aluminum valve extender
Park's Chainring Nut Wrench makes chainring bolt installation and removal easy. It securely holds the slotted nut to prevent spinning when tightening or loosening the bolt. And, it's double-ended to fit most slotted-type nuts, including Campagnolo chainring bolt nuts.
$5.00 - $120.00
The tire lever, though seemingly one of the simplest and most basic of cycling tools, is one commonly used by almost every cyclist, and unfortunately, one often responsible for unnecessary frustration. Really, what is more fun than flatting far away from home, being thrilled you lugged that spare tube and pump, and then having your tire levers snap in two? Pedro's award-winning, universally loved tire levers feature molded box construction and a proprietary plastic composite blend that makes them the strongest levers available. The unique chisel tip shape easily inserts beneath the tire bead and the slightly thicker shape keeps the lever securely in place. Additionally, the bold shape of the lever and helpful dual spoke hooks makes removal of even the tightest tires a simple task. - Award-winning and universally loved - Molded box construction and proprietary plastic blend makes these the strongest levers available - Chisel tip shape is easy to insert beneath the bead and the slightly thicker shape keeps the tire lever from slipping - Bold shape makes it easy to remove the tightest of tires without bending or breaking
Park's Multi Tool is made of investment-cast tool steel, nickel plated for durability. It includes 3, 4, 5, 6 and 8mm Allen wrenches; 8, 9, and 10mm box wrenches; and a regular screwdriver. The tools are positioned for easy use, too.
• Updated to be stronger, smoother, and more versatile • Features a new material and redesigned tip for easier entry into just about any tire, including tubeless • The unique design lifts the tire away from the rim and features a spoke hook to use when multiple levers are needed • This set includes 3 tire levers
The ultimate trailside companion. These high tensile steel multi-tools feature a precise fit and finish and side grips for a secure handhold even with gloves on. The m19 includes: - Chain tool: 8/9/10 speed compatible - Spoke wrench: #0, 1, 2, 3 - Hex wrenches: #2, 2.5, 3, 4, 5, 6, 8 - Open wrench: 8mm, 10mm - Screwdrivers: Phillips #1, Phillips #2, flat #2 - Torx: t-10, t-25 - Stainless steel carrying case - Length: 89 mm - Weight: 175g - Warranty: lifetime
The ultimate trailside companion. These high tensile steel multi-tools feature a precise fit and finish and side grips for a secure handhold even with gloves on. The m17 includes: Chain tool: 8/9/10 speed compatible Spoke wrench: #0, 1, 2, 3 Hex wrenches: #2, 2.5, 3, 4, 5, 6, 8 Open wrench: 8mm, 10mm Screwdrivers: Phillips #2, flat #2 Torx: t-25 Length: 89 mm Weight: 168g Warranty: Lifetime
Many chains use a master link that allows the chain to be installed and removed by hand. While master links don't require traditional chain tools, over time, dirt and corrosion can make it difficult to separate them by hand. Park's Master Link Pliers make removing and installing these master links quick and easy. Simply insert the specially sized jaws into the link and squeeze the vinyl-coated handles!
ShockWiz is a suspension tuning system for air-sprung mountain bikes that combines high-tech hardware with an intuitive smartphone app. It's lightweight, durable and powered by a long-lasting coin cell battery, ShockWiz automatically records and evaluates suspension performance every time you ride. The ShockWiz app displays straightforward adjustments that unite bike, terrain and riding style. ShockWiz works for all mountain bike riders, regardless of their experience or bike's intended use. It works on hardtail and dual suspension bikes, and for all levels of skill, speed, and terrain. With ShockWiz, you know exactly how your suspension is performing – and how to make it better. Features & Benefits: - Automated tuning recommendations - Shock tuning score - a snapshot of how well your suspension is set up for you - Works on hardtail and dual suspension bikes. Works for Cross-Country, Trail, All Mountain and Downhill. - Inexpensive, replaceable CR2032 battery lasts for months - Waterproof and dustproof - IP67 rating - Two alternative hoses (included) offer a range of fitting options - Smartphone app is compatible with Apple and Android phones Essential Details: - ShockWiz is designed for all mountain bike riders, regardless of your experience or bike's intended use. - You can tune for every riding style: Efficient (pedaling), Balanced, Playful or Aggressive. - Advice for air pressure, spring rate, compression and rebound is displayed in the intuitive smartphone app. - In the box: ShockWiz hardware, two hoses, rubber mounting boot and zip ties.
Park's I-Beam Mini Fold-Up Hex Wrench/Screwdriver/Torx Set with Chain Tool includes 1.5, 2, 2.5, 3, 4, 5, and 6mm Allen wrenches, a socket 8mm Allen, a regular screwdriver, a T25 Torx tool (for disc-rotor bolts), a tire lever, spoke wrenches and a chain tool. The I-Beam conveniently fits in pockets and packs, too.
- Includes everything for a quick fix while on or off-road - Giant seat bag - 12 glueless patches - 2 tire levers - Mini pump - 9 function multi-tool
- For removal of crank arms from cartridge style bottom brackets - Compatible with square taper, Octalink and ISIS bottom brackets - Comfortable rubber coated handle improves grip
- Heat treated - Individual hex keys
- Snap onto any Rx Micro multi-tool - Integrated quick link storage pockets - Levers snap together with bonus tool insert featuring integrated Presta Valve Core Tool, Valve Extender Wrench, and Storage Pocket for Shimano and Campagnolo master pins. - Pedro's proprietary plastic blend delivers impressive strength & performance in compact size. Pedro's new Micro Levers are born from award-winning DNA, fight well above their weight of just 20 grams, and pack a few extra tricks up their sleeve. Bring on the flat tires and trail-side repairs. Available in yellow, pink, green, orange, and black.
SRAM's Cable Cutter features sharp, spring-loaded diamond-shaped jaws and ergonomic handles to cleanly cut cables and housing every time. It also has jaws for crimping cable crimps and a hidden awl for opening housing ends after cutting, if needed. Plus, there's a safety to keep this fine tool closed when not in use.
Drawing inspiration from Pedro's Bench In a Box and Master Tool Kit, this extensive tool set includes 55 professional-quality tools packaged simply to ensure the best possible value. You won’t find a glorified fishing tackle box, but instead a wide variety of professional tools ready to tackle installations, overhauls, and repairs. The perfect kit for new shop mechanics or home enthusiasts. Includes: - L Hex Wrench Set - 9 piece - 6mm and 8mm Hex Driver - Y Wrenches - 2, 2.5, 3, 4, 5, 6 hex, T10, T25, T30 torx - L Torx Set - 7 piece - Tire Levers – Yellow (2) - Pro Chain Tool 2.0 - Equalizer Pedal Wrench - Vise Whip - Cassette Lockring Socket - Campy BB & Cassette Socket - Splined Bottom Bracket Socket - Freewheel Socket - Bottom Bracket Wrench - Cable Cutter - Cable Puller - Universal Crank Remover w/ Handle - Phillips #2 Screwdriver - Flat Blade 5.5 Screwdriver - Star Nut Setter - 1" & 1 1/8" - Magnetic Parts Tray - 13mm, 14mm, 15mm, 16mm Cone Wrench (2 Pieces Each) - 17mm, 18mm, 19mm Cone Wrench - Tape Measure - Pro Spoke Wrench - Black - Pro Spoke Wrench - Green - Pro Spoke Wrench - Red - Chain Checker Plus - Adjustable Wrench-10
• Updated to fit better in the hand with a more rounded, smoother shape • The precision sized SW-7.2 fits the three most popular spoke nipple sizes on the market • Nickel plated for years of service • Designed for the home mechanic. FIts the following size spoke nipples: • .127" (3.23mm) • .130" (3.30mm) • .136" (3.45mm)
Features - S2 Industrial Tool Steel - Magnetic System - Ergonomic Design - 4-5-6mm
- Fits over ISIS spindle end, extra deep for longer spindles - Compatible with internally splined bottom bracket cups (i.e. all Race Face ISIS, all FSA ISIS, most Shimano)
Sunlite's Gear & Grime Cleaning Brush is one of our favorite little multi-taskers. Use it to clean your entire drivetrain, from chain rings to derailleur pulleys, and from chains to cogs. It's made from tough nylon with stiff brush bristles that really get in the tight spots. They say a clean bike is a happy bike, and this brush makes any bike very happy.
- Use to install fork dust seals
- Paintbrush-like shape for easier application and cleaning
When a mechanical problem has you feeling lost in space, the Alien III is the extraterrestrial that will ensure you don't have to phone home. Its molded-plastic body provides an excellent gripping surface and splits in two with a press of a button. Tools include: 2, 2.5, 3, 4, 5, 6, 8 and 10mm Allen wrenches; 8, 9, 10mm box wrenches; Phillips and regular screwdrivers; a universal chain tool with chain hook; 14-, 15-gauge, Shimano and Mavic spoke wrenches; a stainless-steel knife; a T25 Torx wrench for disc brakes; a tire lever and a compartment for 2 chain pins. There's even a handy bottle opener for after the ride.
- Prevent over-tightening of bolts to protect carbon fiber and other parts at critical junctions (Bar/Stem; Stem/Steer tube; Frame/Seat post) - Adjustable from 2nm to 8nm indexing at every 0.1 (Tenth) of a newton meter - 1/4" Hex magnetic bit shank with 6 bits - Positive grip l-Handle design - Includes 4, 5, 6mm, T25 at 1" length and 4mm, T25 at 4" length
The Surly Jethro Tule rocks. It's made from tough, polished stainless steel and sports dual-purpose functionality. One end is the 15mm offset box end wrench you need to take your wheels off. While the other end provides stellar leverage and a bottle opener! That's two of the tools you need, in your pocket, all the time.
Park's Cone Wrenches are made of durable tool steel and are nice and thin to fit on the small-clearance cones found on hubs and other bearing assemblies. Plus, they work as regular wrenches, too. They feature Park's special Y heads that put more material where it's needed for excellent durability and strength. Most applications require at least 2 cone wrenches. If you have questions please contact us and we can recommend the correct sizes for your needs.
- New extra-long 27cm hex key and second ball-end deliver leverage and speed - Specifically designed for quick and easy installation and removal of pedals and cranks - Ergonomic dual-density screw driver handle - Designed to stand up to the harsh conditions of professional use Pedals featuring a back-side hexagon broach are now standard on many modern bicycles in 6mm and 8mm sizes. Pedro's led the way with our 6mm hex pedal driver specifically designed for quick-and-easy pedal installation and removal. Features include an ergonomic dual-density screw driver handle for comfort and control, a new extra-long 27cm hex key for exceptional leverage, a second ball end for quick and easy installation or removal, and heat-treated S2 tool steel construction for the ultimate in strength and lasting performance. Backed by Pedro's lifetime warranty.
Page 1 of 29 Next page