$22.09 - $29.99
Shimano Claris front derailleurs offer, smooth easy shifts and are compatible with dual-control road shifters as well as flat-bar style Rapidfire Plus shifters.
The Shimano Tourney TX800 front derailleur offers precise shifting with HYPERDRIVE technology for 3x8 speed drivetrains. - Action: TOP SWING - Angled clamp band design - Applicable Top-Mid tooth difference: 10T - Chain line: 47.5/50mm - Chain stay angle: 66-69 - Top gear teeth: 42T/48T - Total capacity: 20T
K-EDGE MTB Chain Guide is built to be the strongest and lightest solution to withstand the pedaling force of a derailed single ring chain in World Cup race conditions. - Full-cage design for chain retention under the most abusive cross situations - Braze-on mount and braze-on adapter clamp compatible - Fully adjustable for height, center-line, and angle - Optimized for 10 and 11spd drivetrains - CNC Machined from 6061-T6 Aluminum (no plastic parts) - Stainless Steel Hardware - Weight: 60.8 grams (excluding braze-on adapter clamp) - Compatibility: Single-ring bikes; frames with integrated braze-on front derailleur mount; also compatible with braze-on adapter clamps. All necessary hardware included - Optimized for 34T to 44T Chain Rings - “Hard to fit kits” may be needed for current applications, please contact Info@k-edge.com - Made in Boise, Idaho, USA - Lifetime Guarantee against material or manufacture defects. Damages due to abuse or crashing excluded
The Campagnolo Chorus front derailleur provides immediate, responsive upshifting with extreme precision. - Upper semi-rod not connected to the lower one for more effective, precise movement and no contact with travel limit - The derailleur stops transmission contact and friction to improve maximum cross-chaining situations - Designed to accommodate tires up to 32mm without the risk of contact with the derailleur - Double-position fixing of the cable allows for maximum compatibility with frames and tires - An optimized position for every engaged sprocket means limited risk of contact with the chain Specifications: - Derailleur Capacity: 16 - Front Der/Shifter Compatibility: Campy Centaur/Potenza/Chorus/Record/Super Record 2015+ - Max Ring (teeth): 52 - Front Derailleur Style: Traditional - Front Derailleur Cable Pull: Bottom Pull - Front Derailleur Clamp: Braze-on - Drivetrain Speeds: 12
$32.00 - $35.00
SRAM's low-profile GX 2x10 Front Derailleur was designed specifically around SRAM X-GLIDE shifting. This stiff, strong front derailleur provides, crisp, precise action for fast, smooth and reliable shifting season in and season out.
- Ergonomic Shifting Operation Without Stress - Shimano Synchronized Shift - Race Endurance For Less Damage In Crush - Quick And Smooth Front Shifting "Under" High Pedaling Torque - Maintains Compact And Smooth Appearance - Top Gear Teeth: 46-55T - Chain Stay Angle: 61-66° - Chain Line: 43.5mm
- More powerful shifting (+25% compared to M9000) - Reliable gear changes under load - Computer controlled auto trim - Optimized Di2 cage profile and gear tracking - Shimano Synchronized Shift compatible - Manual control avaiable (2nd shifter required) - System communication with rear derailleur - Advantage in all conditions - Modular mounting structure (adapters optional)
$39.99 - $40.99
Shimano's Deore Front Derailleur delivers smooth shifting and less cadence shock along with top-notch durability. Made for triple-ring set ups, it's 10-speed compatible. You'll get stable performance, even with full suspension MTB, as it shifts properly while the rear suspension handles rough trails and obstacles. - Consistently quiet driving while rear suspension position changes - Custom plate design for single spike gear structure - Chain catcher - Close step (10T) - Efficient cable routing - OPTISLICK cable - Swing Action: side swing - Top Gear Teeth: 40-42T - Chain Line: 50 - Chain Stay Angle: 66-69
- Prevents chain derailment when shifting to inner ring - Adjustable hose-type clamp fits 1-1/8" to 1-3/8" seat tubes
The new Super Record 12x2 Speed mechanical front derailleur: lightness, design, fluidity, and effectiveness. The new Super Record 12x2 Speed mechanical front derailleur introduces many new techniques, starting with the leverage systems designed to speed up derailings. Less effort is needed to shift owing to the split front connecting rod, which prevents contact with the travel limit screw. Whilst the shape of the inner cage plate is engineered to guarantee maximum readiness for upshifting, the external monolith body in carbon fiber has been shaped to enhance the efficiency of the chain movement when going uphill and the readiness and fluidity in descent. The aesthetic impact of the component is consistent with the rest of the Super Record groupset due to the use of unidirectional carbon fiber and titanium stop screws. Micro-adjustments to the front derailleur position, which can be activated by the controls, help to prevent any contact with the chain, even in the case of maximum crossover. As regards compatibility, the new Super Record 12x2 Speed front derailleur allows the use of hoods measuring up to 32 mm thanks to the new upper connector rod and the double fixing position of the control cable.
$40.99 - $42.99
The Shimano FD-R7000 11-speed front derailleur offers lighter front shifting with a natural stroke feel. The derailleur's cage design is optimized to perform with disc brake road bikes, while multiple cable routing options and integrated cable tension adjustment allow for precise setup and easy adjustments. As part of Shimano's 105 R7000 series, this front derailleur is ideal for beginner road cyclists, combining great value with trickle-down technology from Shimano's top-tier groups. - Cage is optimized for disc brake road bikes - Integrated cable tension adjustment for precise and easy adjustments - More frame cable routing options
- Model Number: FD-R3000 - Series: SORA - Top Gear Teeth: 46-52T - Chain Stay Angle: 61-66 - Chain Line: 43.5 - Models: Braze-on and band clamp available - Band clamp model includes shims for 31.8/28.6mm seat tubes
Compatible with DUAL SIS index shifting, the Shimano Tourney TY front derailleur is perfect for 3x7 and 3x6 speed drivetrains. - Action: TOP SWING - Angled clamp band design - Applicable Top-Mid tooth difference: 8T - Chain line: 47.5/50mm - Chain stay angle: 66-69 - Top gear teeth: 42T - Total capacity: 18T
Designed specifically for wide-spaced cranksets with 43/30T chainrings, the SRAM Force eTap AXS wide front derailleur provides consistent, smooth shifting performance for drivetrains with lower gearing. Its wider position on the bike also accommodates fatter tires for venturing far beyond the well-beaten path. - For wide cranksets with 43/30T chainrings - Clearance for 700c x 45 and 27.5 x 2.1" tires - Compatible with any frame designed for 2x drivetrains - Crisp and accurate front shifts - AXS-enabled for easy personalization - SRAM Yaw trimless cage technology with an optimized cage profile for new chainring combinations - Compatible with existing eTap batteries
$35.99 $44.99 20% Off
Sleek, balanced and consistent. Shimano's Tiagra 4700 series front derailleur provides serious entry-level riding performance with trickle-down technology from the top shelf Dura Ace line. - Model Number: FD-4700 - Series: Tiagra - Cassette Compatibility: 10-speed - Top Gear Teeth: 53T - Maximum Capacity: 16T - Chain Stay Angle: 61-66 - Chain Line: 43.5 - Band Mount: 28.6 / 31.8 (w/AdapterS) 34.9
$14.49 $15.99 9% Off
• Converts Braze-on front Derailleurs to clamp on • Lightweight forged alloy • Weight: 28g
The precision and reliability of eTap AXS, now at a whole new level. The Rival eTap AXS front derailleur is optimized for X-Range chainrings and uses Yaw technology, so there's no need for trim. - Wireless electronic eTap shift logic for intuitive shifting, easy setup, and reliability - AXS-enabled for easy personalization - Crisp and accurate front shifts - SRAM Yaw trimless cage technology optimized for use with 46/33T or 48/35T X-Range chainrings - Designed for standard chainline eTap AXS cranks - Battery Not Included
The new mechanical Record 12x2 Speed derailleur: speed, dexterity, precision, and effectiveness. The Campy Tech Lab designers focused on functionality, performance, and compatibility when redesigning the new front derailleur. The new Record mechanical 12x2 Speed derailleur reveals various technical innovations; starting with the leverage system, which is designed to speed-up shifting. Less effort is required for shifting thanks to the split front link rod, which avoids contact with the travel limit screw, and the shape of the inner cage plate, designed to match the new 12-speed chain’s characteristics. The micro-adjustments to the front derailleur position (which can be activated by the controls) make it possible to avoid any chain contact, even in cases of maximum crossing. The plate positioned on the aluminum outer cage prevents the chain from escaping when upshifting and increases speed in the downshift phase, as well as creating a quieter transmission. As far as compatibility is concerned, the new Record 12x2 Speed front derailleur allows tires up to 32mm thanks to the new upper connecting rod and the double fixing of the cable.
• Wider clearance for large wheels • Compatible with shorter chain stays • Efficient cable routing for light shift operation • Increased traction range for long-travel and active rear suspension • Model Number : FD-M8020 • Series : DEORE XT • Swing Action : Side Swing • Cassette Compatibility : 11 • Maximum Capacity : Total capacity 10T • Top Gear Teeth : 34-38T • Cable Routing : Front-Pull • Chain Line : 48.8 • Chain Stay Angle : 66-69
Converts braze-on front derailleurs to clamp-on. Available in multiple clamp diameters.
• Converts direct mount front derailleurs to clamp on • Lightweight alloy • Fits 68/73mm and 100mm bottom brackets • 34.9mm clamp
- Bulk packed and poly bagged - Speeds: 5/6/7 - Max Tooth: 48 - Wrap: 20 - Swing: Bottom
Features: - Smooth shifting and less cadence shock - Close step (10T) - Efficient cable routing - OPTISLICK cable - Stable performance on suspension bikes - Shifts properly while rear suspension handles rough trails and obstacles - Consistently quiet driving while rear suspension position changes - Custom plate design for single spike gear structure - Chain catcher - 2x10-speed
Centos front derailleurs are precisely manufactured for responsive, accurate shifting under race conditions. - Compatible with Shimano Tiagra 4700 10-speed road systems - Includes adapter for 31.8 and 28.6mm seat tubes
Shimano's Tiagra Front Derailleur (3x10-speed) is sleek, balanced and consistent. The Tiagra 4700 series provides serious entry-level riding performance with cascaded technology from the top shelf Dura Ace line. - Model Number: FD-4703 - Series: Tiagra - Cassette Compatibility: 10 - Top Gear Teeth: 50T - Maximum Capacity: 20T - Chain Stay Angle: 63-66 - Chain Line: 45 - Band Mount: 28.6mm / 31.8mm (w/AdapterS) 34.9mm
$24.99 - $27.99
Optimized for Shimano compatible 9-speed road drivetrains, R9 front derailleurs feature metal construction and rapid shifting response. - Cold-forged aluminum body
Features: - Smooth shifting and less cadence shock - Close step (10T) - SIDE SWING construction - Efficient cable routing - OPTISLICK cable - Stable performance on suspension bikes - Shifts properly while rear suspension handles rough trails and obstacles - Consistently quiet driving while rear suspension position changes - Custom plate design for single spike gear structure - Chain catcher - 2x10-speed
• Alloy cage with titanium hardware offers light and durable performance • Side-swing design better accomodates more suspension designs and an additional 15mm of tire clearance • Increased pull strength provides faster shifting • 48.8mm Chainline Down Swing, Double • Derailleur Capacity: 10 • Double or Triple: Double • Drivetrain Speeds: 11 • Front Der/Shifter Compatibility: Shimano Road • Front Derailleur Cable Pull: Dual Pull • Front Derailleur Clamp: High Direct Mount • Front Derailleur Style: Traditional • Max Ring (teeth): 38 teeth Side Swing, Double • Derailleur Capacity: 10 • Double or Triple: Double • Drivetrain Speeds: 11 • Front Der/Shifter Compatibility: Shimano Road • Front Derailleur Cable Pull: Front Pull • Front Derailleur Clamp: High Direct Mount • Front Derailleur Style: Side Swing • Max Ring (teeth): 38 teeth Side Swing, Triple • Derailleur Capacity: 18 • Double or Triple: Triple • Drivetrain Speeds: 11 • Front Der/Shifter Compatibility: Shimano Road • Front Derailleur Cable Pull: Front Pull • Front Derailleur Clamp: High Direct Mount • Front Derailleur Style: Side Swing • Max Ring (teeth): 40 teeth
- Hinged band clamp for fitting braze-on front derailleurs on frames without braze-on mount - Aluminum construction - EPS compatible
The SRAM RED front derailleur, thanks to Yaw technology, changes everything, eliminating the need for shifter trim. Instead of simply moving back and forth, the derailleur cage actually rotates to maintain a consistent angular relationship with the chain. As a result, shifts feel more direct and precise. Combined with the SRAM RED crankset and X-GlideR chainrings, it delivers an unmatched performance advantage in front shifting. - SRAM Road 11-speed compatible - Yaw Technology - Slim spring design eliminates frame interference - Optimized for shifting with X-GlideR chainrings - Precision install markings - Integrated chain spotter protects your frame without adding any extra clunk and adjusts independently of the derailleur itself - Speeds: 2x11 - Material: Aluminum outer cage, Tool steel inner cage, Composite tail - Weight: 69g (braze-on), Chain spotter: 10.2 grams - Outer Cage: Aluminum - Compatibility: SRAM RED 22 & Force 22 Front Shift-Brake levers & X-GlideR Chainrings, SRAM R2C Aero SL-1190 shifters, SRAM R2C Aero SL-1150 shifters, SRAM 900 Aero brake levers, SRAM 500 Aero brake levers - Inner Cage: Tool steel
Page 1 of 3 Next page