A HARD-WORKING FLEXFIT CAP READY FOR ANYTHING Be part of a proud legacy with the Legacy Flexfit Hat! This cap is perfect in its simplicity: a solid canvas highlighted by the iconic Fox Head logo front and center. Nothing else is needed. - Men's Flexfit - Stretch-to-fit design - Quality materials for long-lasting durability - Embroidery artwork MATERIALS - Solids: 98% cotton, 2% spandex - Pinstripe: 97% polyester, 3% spandex
The REFLECT360 overshoes offers exceptional waterproofing and all over reflectivity for commuters and night riders. Utilizing our REFLECT360 technology, the material reflects vehicle headlights so they light up to be bright white to help your position on the road be more easily identifiable. They have a waterproof lock-zipper, reinforced toe and heel, calf hook and loop adjustment and an open sole for your cleats. All in all, everything you'd want in a top quality waterproof shoe cover. - 100% REFLECT360 reflective material - Protective mesh covering the reflective paneling - Designed to be worn only with cycling shoes that have cleats - Waterproof and windproof PU coated fleece - Offset waterproof lock-zipper, calf hook & loop adjustor and open sole - Reinforced toe and heel - Designed to be worn with cycling shoes - not trainers or other shoes
A thin and warm hat designed to fit under a cycling helmet. The Skully features the DeFeet D-logo and is made from a soft, warm, and moisture-wicking fiber manufactured in North Carolina from recycled water bottles. Machine wash cool, tumble dry low. 55% Recycled Polyester, 41% Nylon, 4% Lycra
- CoolMax EcoMade fabric offers moisture-wicking, quick-dryingperformance - ArmSkins are made to stand up to any inclement weather - Stay Fast cuffs and secure binding keep them in place - 60% Nylon, 39% CoolMax, 1% Lycra - Made in USA
Lightweight and elastic arm warmer with brushed inside and ergonomic shape. Thin, lightweight and elastic fabric for freedom of movement. The ThermoCool fabric is made of two high-tech polyesters and has a brushed inside offering superb thermoregulation in fair and cold conditions. - Elastic silicone grippers keep the arm warmers in place. - Ergonomically placed seams follow the moving body. - Elastic seams in contrast color. - Anatomically shaped reflective logo. - Fabric: 87% Polyester, 13% Elastane
Our best-selling shoe cover, this piece slips easily over road shoes to add warmth and wind protection for cool weather riding. Our AmFIB toe cover is the perfect answer to cool weather. Its softshell fabric offers terrific protection from wind and rain and is as easy to pull on as a sock. We have increased the stretch to accommodate wider shoes and sizes on the bubble. The opening is sized for any three-bolt cleat. - AmFIB Softshell provides superior wind and water protection. - Simple pull-on design. - BioViz reflective elements for low-light visibility. - For road shoes with external cleats.
- Content: 55% Merino Wool, 45% Lycra/Nylon - Care: Machine wash cool. Tumble dry low. No bleach, softeners, or harsh detergents. - Maximum thigh circumference of 25 in (63.5 cm) The form-fitting Kneeker is designed to protect and warm the knee and quadricep when riding, covering from mid-thigh to mid-calf or in full length. How to wear the Kneeker: bunch up the Kneeker and use both hands to pull it up to the knee. Then pull the top up to overlap with bib shorts, pulling the bib shorts over the Kneeker at the top of the thigh. For the full length Kneeker, pull the bottom down to overlap with socks. If the Kneeker is sliding down, it means there's north south tension pulling from the bottom of the Kneeker; the Kneeker should only have east west tension. This will keep it from pulling down. The overlap of the bib shorts holds the Kneeker in place. 55% Recycled Polyester, 45% Lycra/Nylon
- Single layer neck gaiter with long drape - Merino wool blend fabric throughout - Asymmetrical top hem for easy nose and mouth coverage - flat seam construaction
- High quality fabric (polyester, polyamide, elastane mix) - Breathable and warm - Strategically positioned retro-reflective logos and chevrons - Silicone inner band to keep warmers in place - Lower leg zip for easy removal - Machine washable
Best-Selling Waterproof Neoprene Overshoe That Insulates And Protects Your Feet From The Rain And Cold—Universally Loved By Roadies Worldwide. Endura was the first to employ neoprene in bike overshoes. Not wanting to rest on our laurels, we have revamped our core road overshoe with several new features to keep it one step ahead of the competition. A core stalwart of our collection, the neoprene Road Overshoe has been a best-seller in our range for many years. Here in Scotland, we know a thing or two about wet weather gear and this waterproof durable overshoe is the result of years of testing in the worst possible conditions. Comfort was a key consideration when updating the Road Overshoe. To improve pedaling comfort, the decision was taken to off-set the rear zip, moving it away from the flex point behind your ankle reducing the chance of it digging in. Smooth neoprene outer face creates a surface that water naturally runs off, keeping your feet warm and dry inside. A durable sole with cleat access points stitched with a bulletproof aramid thread that extends the lifespan of our product beyond more flimsy alternatives on the market. - Smooth neoprene construction and welded asymmetric seam give super-smooth styling and waterproofing - Offset rear zip with snap-down puller and zip guard - Crank-rub protection print - Reflective rear zip tape - Hard-wearing stitching using aramid thread
- Traditional four-panel design - Elastic band for a superb fit across a range of sizes - Fabric: 100% cotton
- Made of 100% Polyester - UV- and water-resistant outer layer - Dust filter mid-layer - Antibacterial sweat-absorbent inner layer - Designed to be used with glasses - Reuse/wash up to 20 times - These are neither N95-certified nor FDA-approved
This GORE WINDSTOPPER cap is extremely flexible and lightweight, providing a comfortable way to keep your head and ears warm in chilly weather. The cap is extremely moisture wicking, ensuring you stay dry no matter how hard you pedal. - Windproof frontal and lateral protection with elastic GORE WINDSTOPPER fabric - Elastic binding on edges - Reflective details
- High quality fabric (polyester, polyamide, elastane mix) - Breathable and warm - Strategically positioned retro-reflective logos and chevrons - Silicone inner band to keep warmers in place - Machine washable
This simple logo hat is a great way to keep the sun out of your eyes at outdoor industry events or cover up a bad case of helmet hair. - One Size - Adjustable
Add a pop of color to your Q logowear collection with this hat featuring an abstract rendering of our new logo. - One Size - Adjustable
- Matching with Beliv Kit. - Traditional four panel design. - Elastic band for a superb fit across a range of sizes. - 100% Cotton.
Liv's Midthermal Arm Warmers are great for cold rides, breezy descents, and unexpected weather. They're made from warm and soft brushed fabric that transfers moisture, breathes easily, and dries quickly. Reflective details at the wrist offer enhanced visibility when rides go long and the light starts to recede. - Liv RACE FIT - Flatlock seams - High-visibility reflective accents - ThermTextura fabric
Louis Garneau's Knee Warmers 2 are crafted from Garneau's HeatMaxx nylon/spandex material with soft brushed insides for optimal moisture transfer and heat retention. You'll also appreciate the comfy flatlock seams, silicone thigh grippers to keep them in place, UPF 50 sun protection, and reflective accents for enhanced visibility. And, when you warm up, these warmers are easily stashed in a pocket or pack.
The Surly Born to Lose Snap Back Hat is one size fits all, designed to fit even the largest of skulls. With its classic 6-panel design, you’re getting that bonus panel that you’ve maybe always wanted. - Surly logo patch - One size fits most
Slip this Lightweight Neck Toob from Surly over your head to keep your face and neck warm and dry. Wear it on your bike or wear it when you’re nowhere near your bike. Cuff the hem or don’t. It’s your Toob. - Lightweight merino wool - One size fits most - The product testers say it’s pretty comfortable
It's a little cloth patch that you can patch stuff with, or sew on a hat, if you are so inclined. For bed or for the ride, it's the perfect accessory for the fashion conscious. - Customize Surly gear and clothing with Surly patches - Iron on adhesive backing
- Soft cycle specific brim for packability - Polyester ripstop - 300g low profile fleece on dome - Primaloft insulation in ear/neck coverage - Helmet friendly
A Classic Trucker Hat For All You Do From Revelstoke to Diamond Head, the Peak to Peak Trucker Hat shares the dream with a mountain-to-surf Dakine logo. The cotton twill build features a traditional mesh back to keep the air flowing. - 2 Year Limited Warranty - Cotton-twill curved brim trucker - Adjustable snap back
$14.95 $30.00 50% Off
A neck gaiter is one of the "must have" pieces of any cool to cold weather ride, and the Distortion Neck Gaiter is no exception. With the use of lightweight thermal fabric, it keeps you plenty warm, without any added bulk. An elastic drawcord allows you to cinch the gaiter in order to lock-in warmth in extreme cold. The gaiter easily converts to a beanie for times off the bike or for when you need to a little added protection under your helmet. - Deflect UV 50+ protects your skin from harmful ultraviolet rays. - Fabric Content: 86% Polyester, 14% Elastane
$14.95 $30.00 50% Off
A neck gaiter is one of the "must have" pieces of any cool to cold weather ride, and the Lightning Neck Gaiter is no exception. With the use of lightweight thermal fabric, it keeps you plenty warm, without any added bulk. - An elastic drawcord allows you to cinch the gaiter to lock-in warmth. - The gaiter easily converts to a beanie for times off the bike or for when you need added protection under your helmet. - Fabric Content: 86% Polyester, 14% Elastane
$17.45 $35.00 50% Off
Add some style to your wardrobe while shielding your eyes from the sun with our Lightning Reflect Cycling Cap. - Brim is designed to effectively shield your eyes. - Easily folds into a pocket. - Fabric Content: 100% Cotton
Your noggin is being constantly berated by the sun above. Over time, this could lead to some issues, which is why we are offering the Team SD Worx Cycling Cap. It's not a substitute for sunscreen, per se, but it will help combat the harmful effects of ultraviolet rays and shield your eyes from the sun. - Brim is designed to effectively shield your eyes. - Easily folds into a pocket. - Fabric Content: 100% Cotton
Pair with short sleeve jerseys to provide additional warmth and comfort on cool days. Ergonomic design provides superior fit.
Pair with shorts to provide additional warmth and comfort on cool days. Articulated knee area ensures riding comfort and performance.