For those that value comfort, performance, and style, Specialized has an equation for you: Shorts + skirt = Skort. That's the recipe for success the Shasta Short Skort follows. Starting with the skort, it's constructed from a knit version of Specialized's VaporRize fabrics. Why a knit? Because it offers tons of support, long-lasting strength, and a soft hand against the skin. You'll also find a zippered rear pocket to house your small items, like a phone or your keys, plus laser perforated venting that provides all of the breathability you need without being an eyesore. There's also a removable pair of liner shorts if your day isn't going to see you on the bike or if you want to alternate liners. And lastly, there's the just-right, high-end chamois that provides the perfect amount of support without being bulky or cumbersome. Comfort, style, and performance—what more could you ask for?
- VaporRize knit fabrics are soft against the skin and dutifully wick away moisture.
- Removable liner shorts w/ CyTech chamois features a minimalist construction to provide just the right amount of padding, support, and comfort.
- One back waistband zippered pocket houses small items, like keys, cards, or phones.
- Laser perforated venting provides strategically points of ventilation for added comfort when things start to heat up.
- Reflective elements increase your visibility in low-light conditions.
- Deflect UV 50+ protects your skin from harmful, ultraviolet rays.
- 14-3/8" shell front length (size Medium), 5.75" liner inseam
- Loose Fit shell is paired with a Form Fit liner to provide a flattering look with a supportive feel.
|Black / X-Small||888818102365||64216-4701|
|Black / Small||888818101818||64216-4702|
|Black / Medium||888818101474||64216-4703|
|Black / Large||888818101993||64216-4704|
|Black / X-Large||888818102303||64216-4705|
|Carbon/Coral / X-Small||888818102273||64216-4711|
|Carbon/Coral / Small||888818102167||64216-4712||22545|
|Carbon/Coral / Medium||888818102570||64216-4713||22546|