Light, fast, and ready to turn heads. The all-new Addict RC 20 provides you with all of the competitive advantage you've ever dreamed of. Fully integrated cables and race-ready spec combine to give you the tool to sprint to a mountaintop finish or win your local criterium.
Fully integrated cable routing
- The Addict RC has completely integrated cable routing for both mechanical and electronic shifting. This was achieved by our engineers without any compromise on shifting and braking quality, as well as on the stiffness of the head tube. Furthermore, it is surprisingly easy for mechanics to change cables and maintain the bike.
- The complete frameset is built hollow and has a never-seen clean inside to maximize weight reduction.
Aero tube shapes
- SCOTT’s patented airfoil design got applied to its main tubes (down tube, head tube, seat tube, seat post, seat stays) with the goal of optimizing the airflow and reducing overall drag.
- The Addict RC dropouts are designed to be integrated on the thru-axle system thanks to a hollow tube design that allows a simple and lightweight structure.
- Addict RC Disc HMX Carbon Frame
- Addict RC HMX Fork
- SRAM FORCE eTap AXS Drivetrain
- Syncros RP2.0 Disc Wheels
- Schwalbe ONE Race-Guard 700 x 28c Tires
- Syncros Carbon/Alloy Components
Electronic drivetrain systems deliver excellent shifting, easy set up, and solid battery life. Here are the highlights of today’s electronic shifting systems:
Electronic shifting systems use powerful servomotors to rapidly shift the chain. Because microprocessors and sensors constantly monitor every aspect of the system, they shift with precisely and without chain rub.
Many major systems have customizable shifting. Some have the ability to add remote shifters for common riding positions, and some even allow you to change the functions of the shifting buttons.
Electronic groupsets are responsive and consistent. There are no cables to stretch and wear out, so you get a flawless shift every time. The added bonus is you’ll never have to replace a derailleur cable ever again.
Pedals sold separately
|Frame||Addict RC Disc HMX, Road Race geometry / Replaceable Derailleur Hanger, internal cable routing|
|Fork||Addict RC HMX Flatmount Disc, 1 ¼” – 1 ½” Eccentric Carbon fork steerer|
|Headset||Syncros Addict RC Integrated|
|Rims/Wheels||Syncros RP2.0 Disc 28 Front / 28 Rear Syncros thru-axle plug-in|
|Tires||Schwalbe ONE Race-Guard Fold 700 x 28c|
|Bottom Bracket||SRAM DUB PF ROAD 86.5|
|Front Derailleur||SRAM FORCE eTap AXS|
|Rear Derailleur||SRAM FORCE eTap AXS|
|Cassette/Rear Cogs||SRAM FORCE XG1270 10-33T|
|Shifters||SRAM FORCE eTap AXS HRD Shift-Brake System|
|Handlebars||Syncros Creston iC 2.0 Compact Alloy|
|Stem||Syncros RR iC 1 1/4"|
|Brakes||SRAM FORCE eTap AXS HRD Shift-Brake System Flatmount 160/F and 160/R Centerline XR rotor|
|Saddle||Syncros Belcarra Regular 2.0|
|Seat Post||Syncros Duncan 1.0 Aero|
* Subject to change without notice.