12- to 24-Inch
$33.00 - $112.00
The Minion DHF has become the benchmark for riders wanting maximum control in loose and muddy conditions. - Directional ramped center knobs provide low rolling resistance - Minion signature channel cut side knobs provide excellent cornering traction - Intended use: loose, loose over hard, medium, wet
$64.00 - $103.00
- Trails, corners, berms, tables, kickers and everything else that's fun to ride are where the NEW HANS DAMPF feels most at home. - Extended limits due to greater stability, durability and performance. - Semi-open block arrangement for excellent self-cleaning with low rolling resistance - Aggressive smaller shoulder blocks for grip and control on loose and loamy ground
$42.00 - $101.99
- The new incarnation of the Minion DHR. Ready to shred any line - Excellent cornering traction - Pair it with a Minion DHF up front for the ultimate aggressive trail riding tire combo! - Plus sizes available - Wide Trail casing optimized for 30—35mm rims
- For a safer journey. You have full control on icy roads with the Marathon Winter Plus. - For best possible puncture protection, it comes with a SmartGuard layer. - Spikes work best on ice at the minimum pressure - At max pressure, noise is reduced to a minimum on ice-free roads.
$32.00 - $78.00
GRAVEL Sometimes the greatest journeys are full of memorable experiences: churning over towering mountain passes, trying to make it to the next town before the café closes, pedaling from sunrise to sunset, or sleeping in when you’re gifted with perfect weather and an incredible view from your tent. We designed the Sparwood around long-distance mixed-terrain routes, for riders seeking to experience the land, not just ride on it. HOW IT WORKS - Center lugs are raised and ramped for rolling efficiency; the diamond-shaped lugs squeeze in for grip as they contact dirt, then back out to shed debris. - Diamond- and chevron-shaped transition lugs feature staggered spacing and height to improve shedding and traction. - L-shaped side lugs dig in for grip while braking through corners, but roll quickly when off the brakes.
- Micro cellular self-skinning urethane foam - Multi conditions tread pattern - Type: Semi-pneumatic - Not compatible with all wheel types WARNING! Do not expose to chlorine as it will degrade the foam
$42.00 - $66.00
- New tread design, improved compound and quality workmanship - The Schwalbe One sets a new benchmark in terms of quality and performance
$34.95 - $64.95
- Ultimate XC Racing tire with lots of speed and grip - Well suited for a variety of riding conditions. - Fast accelerating, hard-pack cross-country tire - Numerous knobs provide multiple contact points with the ground
$22.00 - $64.00
Smart Sam goes well on any terrain and even on the road it rolls effortlessly. It will roll over just about anything in the Double Defense version.
Schwalbe One Tires. Schwalbe's fastest and most reliable competition tire. Featuring a the new OneStar Triple Compound.
$51.15 - $59.09
Schwalbe's Marathon Plus is legendary for durability and protection. Their nearly impenetrable 5mm-thick SmartGuard layer almost eliminates flats over the course of the tire's excellent, long life. Whether you're setting out on a cross-country bike tour, cruising on a tandem, or just want peace of mind during your daily commute, the Marathon Supreme is in it for the long haul.
Front and rear folding bead BMX race tires designed to balance traction and low rolling resistance with a block-designed center tread. The S-Spec version utilizes Tioga's thinnest sidewall for maximum suppleness and weight savings. - CYLEX 120 TPI superlight casing - UTC rubber compound - Patterned sidewall adds abrasion protection while maintaining casing suppleness - ISO diameter: 406mm
Box One™ 120 TPI Folding Tires were engineered with a minimalist approach to hit lofty goals for weight, traction, rolling resistance, and rebound. At its heart is a super-supple 120TPI casing where we forced in as much rubber displacing nylon as possible. Skin walls are employed to reduce drag and further reduce weight. We flanked the high-density casing with a tightly packed hoop of aramid fibers. Finally, we draped this all with BMX race-specific tread that transitions from a center band with a large contact patch to unidirectional tactile knobbies on the sides. This aggressive combination allows for maximum traction out of the gate, immense adhesion in the corners, and low rolling resistance in the straights. A state-of-the-art mixture of compounds is used in various areas of the apex, wall, bead seat, and center – with higher silica content in the tread to again remove more weight. Note: Not a tubeless tire FEATURES: - 120 TPI High-Density Casing - Aramid Folding Bead - High-Traction Directional Grooves for Starting Gate Grip Point - Low Rolling Resistance Center Strip Chevrons - Countless Ramped Hexagonal Directional Knobbies
Proven on the mountain bike World Cup circuit and now taking the same grip and versatility to gravel and cross. This Booster Pro features the same aggressive tread pattern and performance rubber compound as it's larger MTB brother letting you push the limits off the trails. Optimized for tubeless use, resulting in one of the fastest and lightest aggressive condition gravel/cross tires on the market. - New tread design: modern and aggressive look, optimized for fast rolling and excellent cornering traction. - Always prepared: The Booster is a great choice for all seasons. It's fast on hardpack, but also holds its own when it gets wet and slippery. - Tubeless ready
If you are searching for excellent quality for intensive use, look no further than the Schwalbe Big Ben. The Big Ben has the same comfort as its elder sibling, the Big Apple, but the profile is more focused and sized down.
$30.00 - $49.00
- RaceGuard protection with a double layer of Nylon fabric under thetread - Endurance compound rubber for the highest durability - E-bike ready—suitable for speeds up to 50kph
Schwalbe One Tires. Schwalbe's fastest and most reliable competition tire. Featuring a the new OneStar Triple Compound.
The Super Circuit tire has been designed to meet the demands of pro-level BMX racing and park/transition riding. Some of Odyssey’s most iconic tires have inspired the Super Circuit's all-new tread design, with a focus placed on its shallow, grippy tread block depth and K-Lyte Plus casing layup to save weight. The Super Circuit tire features a fast and smooth center tread, knurling on the side blocks, and it is offered in a competition-ready foldable bead option only. - Designed for pro-level racing and park/transition - Lightweight K-Lyte with kevlar bead - Shallow, grippy tread block depth for to save more weight - Directional tread pattern with smooth center tread - Micro-knurled side blocks
The Mirage tire is built on the premise of a super-lightweight tire that was strong enough for the toughest street riders. The Mirage uses a high-performance 120tpi casing and a specially designed dual compound tread that is smooth in the center, but with plenty of grip on the outer tread for traction and control while cornering and carving. The Mirage was also designed with street riders in mind and uses a full bead-to-bead “Silkshield” protection layer and a special outer ridge which acts like a bumper and prevents the sidewall getting damaged during grinds. - High-performance lightweight street tire - Dual-compound construction - Full-length "Silkshield" layer under tread and sidewalls for added protection - Specially designed tire tread with a smooth center tread for low rolling resistance and aggressive sides for traction and grip - Special outer line for grind protection - Made by Maxxis tires
- Bead to bead tread - Urban assault tire
Sharing the same versatile tread pattern as the Kwick Nine and Kwick Seven.5. Featuring K-Shield protection for puncture resistance and a reflective sidewall for better urban visibility, the Kwick Four is ready for your urban adventures! - Premium Trekking, Comfort, or Commuting tire - Front and Rear application - K-Shield (KS) is a layer of light, flexible rubber containing aramid and ceramic particles inside the tire under the tread area only. Designed to prevent punctures and increase tire life - Reflective stripe on sidewalls for added safety
The Kwick Two tire shares the same versatile tread pattern as the Kwick Nine and Kwick Seven.5. Featuring K-Shield protection for puncture resistance and a reflective sidewall for better urban visibility, the Kwick Two is ready for your urban adventures! - Premium Trekking, Comfort, or Commuting tire - Front and Rear application - K-Shield (KS) is a layer of light, flexible rubber containing aramid and ceramic particles inside the tire under the tread area only. Designed to prevent punctures and increase tire life - Reflective stripe on sidewalls for added safety
A highly versatile front and rear race tire option that strikes a balance between speed and control with Tioga's GripPod technology and Nano Knob tread design - CYLEX 120 TPI ultralight casing - PneuMax 110 PSI high-pressure inner coating - AvntGUARD cut protection membrane - UTC rubber compound - Grip-Pod system helps maintain traction when cornering - Chemical etching on center tread creates a fine texture for enhanced traction
- Premium mobility for design enthusiasts. - Urban profile packed with the latest technology. - The perfect symbiosis between light-rolling and puncture protection reflected in this specialized tire designed for the City Jungle. - Faster? Not a problem with approval for E-Bikes up to 50km/h! PureGrip Compound Based on activated silica compounds, this technology was originally intended as a performance level compound, but after intensive development at our Korbach Research and Development Department Facility, an advanced new compound with outstanding grip and cross-country properties was developed. This new rubber mix, given the self-explanatory name "PureGrip", is ranked just behind our BlackChili Compound and is being used in our performance products both in the road and mountain bike sectors. While providing great grip, it is also long-lasting and highly durable—both characteristics of Continental tires, which are exclusively manufactured in the factory in Hefei (Asia). SafetyPro The new SafetyPro Breaker designed from nylon textile. Cross-woven textile fiber netting that is simultaneously robust and flexible. Maximum puncture protection with minimal added weight. The risk of punctures resulting from glass or sharp stones is substantially reduced. E50—Suitable for E-Bikes For our E-Bike tires, we relied on over 100 years of experience with moped and motorcycle tires. All of our city/trekking tires are rated to a standard speed of at least 25 km/h. Those tires marked e50 are also certified for S-Pedelecs. With their high-quality structure, puncture protection is high and the rolling resistance is low, offering protection from premature wear brought about by the additional driving force.
- Freestyle BMX tire
$31.00 - $43.00
- 3mm thick protective layer - The archetypal high quality touring tire - E-Bike Ready. You can choose every Marathon for your E-Bike (E-25). The main sizes are approved and tested for E-bikes up to 50 km/h (E-50).
- Super wide cruiser tire provides a comfortable ride - Wire bead - ISO 406
$33.66 - $41.95
Cruise in style with Schwalbe's Big Apple Performance tire. Their wide Balloonbike profile provides natural cushy suspension, and it rolls easily thanks to the smooth tread. Plus, you get their RaceGuard puncture protection and lightweight Endurance rubber compound for confident handling.
The Kenda Konversion Tire is a BMX race-specific tire designed to excel on today's demanding tracks. The Konversion features Iron Cap Belt which both allows the tire to be rated as a 100psi tire as well as reducing your chances of a flat tire. Dual Tread Compound (DTC) is also featured to offer traction when you need it in turns or on the straights. Kenda reduced the weight of the tire by using a folding Aramid bead. Used by World Champions, Olympians, and National Champions worldwide. - SRC Compound with Iron Cap and casing knurling for maximum cornering performance - Lightweight casing and folding beads allow for snappy acceleration - Front and rear application, best when used as a set
Multi-Terrain tire designed for the GLOBE cargo bike family. The tire is great for around town, daily commuting, weekend travels, and wherever exploration takes you. Smooth center tread rolls silently while tall and strong shoulder knobs provide confidence if your route takes you off road. The casing is designed to carry high loads and has extra protection to prevent flats. - Bead: Wire - Flat Protection: Flak Jacket - 20 x 3.5, psi 15-35, approximate weight 1200g - Globe Haul replacement tube, 20 x 3.5-4.5 Schraeder Valve, SKU 03123-1000
Page 1 of 4 Next page