$19.99 - $25.00
Superior hand feel that you need to feel to believe. Winner of world cups, Cape Epics, and stages of La Ruta de Conquistadores. - Material: Dual-density high-performance rubber - Supacaz pattern design for max control and ultimate tackiness - Diameter: 32mm - Star Ringz: 100% Aluminum - Anodized/powder coated - Laser-etched
Siliconez are the grip of choice for top world cup XC racers looking for both weight savings and performance. Feeling is believing with Supacaz’s patented memory foam attributes that mold to your hand providing consistent grip in any condition. The shock-absorbing qualities reduce fatigue of not only hands but the entire upper body. - Material: Silicone Foam - Diameter: 32mm(sl), 34mm(xl), 36mm (xxl) - Length: 130mm - UV resistant - Latex-free
$24.99 $25.00 On Sale
The OG diamond pattern gives that perfect control with just the right amount of kush to keep your hands fresh. Highlighted on either end with beautiful full aluminum oil slick clamps. This grip is like no other and is an absolute must for the avid rider. - Dual Density High Performance Rubber. - 30.0mm Diameter - Star Ringz 100% Aluminum Laser Etched Lock-On Ring; Anodized.
This ergonomically designed grip fuses comfort, performance, and style all into one. The ergonomically designed wing is plush for not only your hands but also your wrists and upper body. This is the ideal grip for Marathons or Stage Racing. - Material: Dual-density high-performance rubber - Star Ringz: 100% aluminum - Anodized/powder coated - Laser-etched
- Material: Dual-density high-performance rubber - Diameter: 31.5mm - Length: 129mm - DH Star Ringz: 100% aluminum dual lock-on rings - Anodized - SupaEngraved
• Kraton rubber • Shock absorbing ridged design • 85mm
• Soft foam • w/End plugs • 125mm
- Low profile, timeless small ribbed spiral grips - Soft rubber compound with closed ends - Length: 125mm
- Twist shift compatible shorty style grips - Available as a 92mm pair or staggered 127/92mm for single side grip shift
Yep, these are the same old-school grips from back in the day. Now you see them on skinny-barred messenger fixies from NYC to San Fran. Sunlite's Classic grips come in a rainbow of colors to match any scheme on any bike. The large pads provide fat cushion for your hands and the soft rubber gives you a slip-free grip.
- Smaller grips for smaller hands in a comfortable and fun dinosaur print - 97mm length
Smaller grips for smaller hands in a comfortable and fun dolphin print - 97mm in length
- Smaller grips for smaller hands in a comfortable and fun flower print pattern - 97mm length
• Kraton rubber • Non-slip • 130mm
- Weather resistant - Long lasting neoprene foam - Ergonomic design - Length: 125mm
- Neoprene foam grips without flanges, perfect for neighborhood cruisers - Comfortable 6mm thick foam - Length: 130mm
• Fits most road drop handlebars • 4-piece set • Durable, soft foam • Includes end plugs
$9.99 - $11.99
With a honeycomb texture and dual-compound rubber, Sunlite's Shape Grips offer a sure, comfortable hold on your bars. The 90mm length is for use with twist shifters.
- Low ramped flange and micro-ribbed texture provide a positive grip and supple feel - Bright rainbow swirls of blue, pink, yellow, and green - 125mm length
Sunlite's Gel Grips are soft and feature an ergonomic shape for premium comfort.
• Ergonomic shape • Soft Kraton Rubber material • 7/8" • 110mm
Is it time to change your grips? Check out Sunlite's Pro Gel Grips. They give you a solid grip, superb shock absorption and vibration damping.
- Ergonomically shaped rubber ribbed grip - Comfortable and easy on the hands with or without gloves - Larger ribbed palm area helps to reduce numbness and strain on hands and wrists - Length: 130mm
•Soft Kraton rubber •Anatomic closed-end design •120mm
• Fits most handlebars • 4-piece set • Durable, soft foam • Includes end plugs • 2x340mm 2x125mm
• Dual compound rubber • Anti-slip design • 125mm
• Durable and soft Kraton rubber • Perfect anatomic contour • End shape keeps hands from sliding off bars when wet • 120mm
If you have issues with numbness and fatigue when using regular grips, check out Sunlite's Ergo Ridge Grips. They feature an oversize, supportive palm area with an anatomic design for the ultimate in comfort. The dual-compound design features soft, non-slip rubber on the main grip for padding, while the inner core is a harder rubber for a secure hold on your bars.
Sunlite's Flame Grips heat up your ride with a no-slip grip. The dual-density design sports a hard inner layer for a secure hold on your bars and a soft outer layer for tacky and comfortable grip.
• Deluxe cushioned foam • Inner plastic sleeve • Ergo-form fitted • 130mm