- XT-grade 6-bolt rotor - Stainless steel braking surface for long lasting durability - Cutouts help with mud clearing and cooling - Large forged alloy spider supports rotor surface, increasing rigidity and heat dissipation while reducing weight - Comes complete with mounting hardware
$47.00 - $54.99
Stainless steel rotor designed for smooth and quiet braking with any disc brake caliper.
$47.00 - $54.99
The CenterLine design provides a smooth, consistent, and quiet running braking surface. Rounded edges make for easier wheel installs and are UCI-compliant. - Compatible with both road and mountain bike brakes - Rounded edges are UCI-compliant and allow for easier wheel installs - Hub interface: CenterLock - Rotor Type: Centerline
We spend a lot of time obsessing over feel, and SwingLink technology brings our best R&D to life. The G2 RS offers riders the joys of SwingLink—getting brake pads to the rotor fast, then moderating pressure with smooth modulation. It's one small movement for your finger, one monumental upgrade to your braking. - Power organic pads give riders both feel and bite - Bleeding Edge for simple fluid installation and maintenance - Tool-free reach adjust for quick personalization
$15.00 - $29.99
SRAM road disc brake pads are designed for use with SRAM road hydraulic disc brakes (HRD). - For use with Level Ultimate & Level TLM Brakes - Pad Material: Organic - Type: Road/CX - Includes guide pin, clip, & pad spreader
$26.99 - $33.00
SRAM's Disc Brake Pads are reliable and rugged. These pads are compatible with Avid Trail and SRAM Guide and G2 disc brakes.
Improve your braking in dry and wet conditions with Origin-8's Pro-Force Threaded-Post Pad Set. They fit most linear-pull (also called "direct-pull") brakes and boast a grippy dual-compound material with channels to shed water for excellent performance and long life. They are also designed to reduce noise.
$15.99 - $19.99
Jagwire's Mountain Sport Disc Brake Pads (Magura) feature a low-noise, semi-metallic compound mounted to a steel backing plate for excellent brake performance and durability.
Jagwire's Mountain Sport Disc Brake Pads (Shimano) feature a low-noise, semi-metallic compound mounted to a steel backing plate for excellent braking performance and durability.
$10.00 - $12.99
• Durable organic pad compound • Quiet and powerful braking performance for all weather conditions
- Yokozuna inserts feature Scott-Mathauser generation x compounds - Legendary Scott-Mathauser brake shoes have been the Standard in brake performance for decades - Salmon color compound: feature an Updated iron-oxide formula for superior stopping power in all conditions. Provide excellent braking without the abrasiveness of other severe condition brake pads - Black color compound: Features a softer Gen-x compound for Great all-weather braking. Slightly less stopping power than the Salmon but has greater modulation
$79.99 - $119.99
- Optimum Heat dissipation - Reliable performance from Cyclecross to Downhill - High durability, even in the toughest conditions - UCI approved for road competition - Disc Diameter: 160mm - Hub Compatibility: Center Lock - Disc Pad Type: Metal or Resin - Disc Technology: 2-piece design
•Side pull brake •Includes lever, caliper, cable and housing •Forged aluminum construction •Includes replacement bolt for mounting on fork
$39.99 - $42.99
Shimano's disc rotors provide a sturdy and reliable braking surface to slow you down. The design is optimized to clear mud and dirt from the system for all-conditions braking. Continuously cooling itself, this rotor helps keep brake power consistent and improves pad life.
Shimano G04S metal disc brake pads. - Fits XTR BR-M9000, BR-M9020, BR-M985, XT BR-M8000, BR-M785, SLX BR-M666, Alfine BR-S700 and BR-R785, BR-RS785 road disc calipers - Sintered Metal pad with consistent, high stopping power in wet or dry conditions and excellent durability - Ventilated steel backing plate for improved heat dispersion - Backing Plate Material: Steel - Compound: Metal
Shimano H03C Metal Disc Brake Pads keep you in control in any conditions with cooling fins for those endless, grin-inducing descents.. - Fits Saint BR-M820 and Zee BR-M640 calipers - Sintered Metal pad with consistent, high stopping power in wet or dry conditions and excellent durability - Aluminum radiator cooling fins increase pad life and reduce brake fade
- Pair of J-Type disc brake pads with fins, for 1 caliper - Available with resin or metallic compound - Fits 2-piston SLX and XT calipers from 10 to 12 speed groups and 10 or 11 speed XTR brakes - Ice Technologies fins & aluminum backplate cools down the brakes in use, which improves braking consistency and power and reduces brake fade during long, technical dowhnill stretches - Longer lasting than G-type pads - Interchangeable with F-Type and G-Type pads - Includes spring and pin
$39.99 - $46.99
6-Bolt disc brake rotor - Easy to install anti-loosen plates help secure disc brake rotor bolts in place - Resin/Metal pad compatible - Size: 160, 180, 203, 220mm
- SLX / 105 level Center-Lock rotors - Ice-Tech construction uses stainless steel brake surfaces with an aluminum core - The higher heat dissipation of the aluminum helps to reduce the surface temperature - High stopping power and practically no signs of fading - Features an external serration lockring (BB-type tool), compatible with all axle types
Shimano Saint hydraulic disc brakes feature an opposed ceramic 4-piston design which helps absorb rotor heat and reduce vibrations. The Servo Wave 2-finger levers feature tool-free stroke and position adjustment, while the one-way bleeding caliper and hinged lever clamp offer easy installation and maintenance. - Brakes are pre-bled for convenient installation - Includes metal ICE TECH pads with radiator fins - I-spec B-type shift lever compatible
Shimano Road brake shoe sets - R55C4 pads - Aluminum pad holder - Color: Black - Intended Brake Type: Caliper - Pad Attachment Style: Bolt-In (Caliper) - Pad Type: Cartridge - Rim Compatibility: Standard
The Shimano XTR BR-M9100 Race Disc Brake Caliper can be used for front or rear Post Mount 74mm. When every gram counts, count on Shimano's XTR 2 piston hydraulic disc brake. 26 grams lighter, 10% stiffer, 8% more rigid and 10% more braking power, 30% less time lag. In the end, figures do count. - Lightweight & Powerful XC Brake Design - Improved lever ergonomics - 1-piece aluminum caliper - Quicker rebound between actions maintains rider concentration - Greater flexibility and action-optimized cockpit layout - 10% stiffer than M9000 even under high temp conditions - Magnesium master cylinder - Mount: Front or Rear - Disc Mount: Post Mount 74mm - Series: XTR M9100 Series - Brake Hose compatible: SM-BH90-SS (not included) - Compatible with I-Spec EV shift levers - Oil compatible: Shimano Mineral oil (not included) - Brake Caliper: 2-piston - Brake Pads: K04Ti metal pads without fins - Includes: 1 Brake Caliper Only
$44.00 - $59.00
The CenterLine design provides a smooth, consistent, and quiet running braking surface. Rounded edges make for easier wheel installs and are UCI-compliant. - Rounded edges are UCI-compliant and allow for easier wheel installs - Compatible with both road and mountain bike brakes - Includes steel rotor bolts
G2 RSC is the half-ton pickup truck of the mountain bike brake world—dependable, go anywhere, do anything, plenty of power when you need it, and all of the features you need. The new G2 RSC is based on the SRAM Code design, so it puts Code-like power and modulation into a mini-Code package. And, of course, the signature Guide lever-feel and contact-point adjustability ensures that this brake works great for every rider. The G2 RSC presents a rider-oriented offering with an alloy blade, lever pivot bushings, stainless steel hardware. - Useful reach and contact point adjustments for every type of rider. We design our brakes to give each individual rider distinct control of their ride. - We added stiffness in the caliper and a new pad compound that offers more bite to really deliver the Mini-Code feel. - Engineered for easy installation
For the Ultimate, we held nothing back. Our engineers sculpted the finest materials—titanium and carbon fiber—to make this our lightest four-piston brake ever. Power, modulation, and lever feel set a new standard. Personalization is quick and intuitive. And, for performance—well, our test riders didn't dub it the "Mini-Code" for nothing. - More caliper stiffness and a new pad compound with bite - Pivot bearings for crisp lever feel and a fatigue-free ride - SRAM's best power-to-weight ratio in a four-piston brake
Original equipment pads for no-compromise disc brake performance. - Steel backed organic pad is quiet - Each pad kit includes two pads, a pad spreader spring, guide pin and clip - For use with Level, Level TL, Level T, Level Ultimate, Level TLM (B1, 2020+), DB, Elixir, and 2-Piece Road
- Includes a washer and 10,12,14,16,18,20,22 and 30mm backing nuts
Origin-8 Classic Linear-Pull Brakes are a great upgrade or replacement brake for your ride. Available in both front and rear, they feature forged aluminum construction with dual hex screw tension adjustment for simple set-up.
- Adjustable cable pull for linear, mechanical disc, caliper, or cantilever brakes - Forged AL6061 alloy construction - 2-finger lever design - Return spring with reach and cable adjustment - 22.2mm (7/8") knee-friendly clamp - 200g pair
The Odyssey Medium Monolever is a favorite with its familiar feel, smooth edges and variety of handle options. - Fits 7/8" bars, has a hinged bracket, and does not include cable knarps
Page 1 of 2 Next page