- End link locking point for extensive holding power - 4-sided 3t manganese steel chain links - 4 digit resettable combination over 10,000 codes - Patent pending lock head design - Combo Safe Program - Product dimensions: Length 120cm - Product weight: 4.50 lbs
$54.99 - $64.99
A Material That Offers Resistance The concept that the IvyTex technology is based on has already been in use for several years in industrial applications in areas subjected to high wear, where moving parts have to be protected against wear and tear. ABUS has taken advantage of this concept by using it in the sleeves for its chain locks. The effect of this is twofold: it provides protection against wear and tear, and it prevents the chain from causing damage to the bicycle. IvyTex technology has many other benefits aside from its durability. The hi-tech fabric is highly flexible, weatherproof, and resistant to liquids. This prevents water from being absorbed by the fabric, thereby protecting the locks against corrosion. Its durability also means that there's no excuse for not securing your bicycle, even if the weather is bad and you worry about the lock getting dirty. - 6mm square chain with functional, long-lasting, and highly-flexible mesh sleeve to prevent damage to the bicycle's paint - The sleeve offers very high protection against abrasion and does not absorb any liquids, e.g. water or oil - The chain, the case, and supporting elements of the locking mechanism are made of specially hardened steel
$59.99 - $64.99
Subtle and modern Equipped with a combination of numbers, the lock is easy to use. The complete plastic coating of the lock body and the distinctive textile hose of the chain prevent damage to the paint on the bicycle to be secured. - 7mm square chain with fabric sleeve to prevent damage to the bicycle‘s paintwork - The chain is made of specially hardened steel - Two-component molded digits guarantee life-long visibility - Special touch protection for higher security against unauthorized access to the code through manipulation of the mechanism - Individually settable code
Kryptonite's KryptoLok Series 2 955 Mini Integrated Chain is a 9mm-thick, four-sided link chain made of triple-heat-treated manganese steel for serious strength. Its integrated high-security lock cylinder is pick, drill, and cut resistant. This 21.5-inch chain is covered with a weather-resistant nylon sleeve that protects your bike's finish. Plus, the KryptoLok Series 2 has an anti-theft protection offer.
OnGuard's Akita cable lock provides years of sturdy, reliable protection. This lock comes in several different cable widths, offering various levels of security. All are easy to use and tough. Plus, they all boast OnGuard's X2 double-bolt locking mechanism and come with five laser-cut keys, including one Microlight key with a built-in light.
Whether bicycle racks or street lamps, the Steel-O-Chain 8807 offers maximum flexibility. At the same time, it offers high comfort with its automatic cylinder. This means that it locks as soon as the end piece is inserted. Active locking with the key is not necessary. Technology: - 9/32" thick square chain with textile sleeve that prevents damage to paintwork - The chain, the lock body and supporting elements of the locking mechanism are made of specially hardened steel Operation and use: - Good protection at medium theft risk - Recommended for securing good bicycles - The longer the chain, the easier the bicycle can be locked to a fixed object
- End link locking point for extensive holding power - 4-sided 3t manganese steel chain links - 4 digit resettable combination over 10,000 codes - Patent pending lock head design - Combo Safe Program - Product dimensions: Length 90cm - Product weight: 3.75 lbs
$49.95 - $59.95
- Titanium-reinforced hardened square link chain mated to an integrated X2P Dual Lock Down head - Featuring new double rubber cover for better protection against bumps and hits.
Lock up your prized bike with peace of mind when you use Giant's SureLock Force 2 Chain Lock. This beefy lock uses 8mm-thick titanium-enforced steel links with a heavy-duty double-locking cylinder lock that provides high cut resistance. The high security, pick and drill-resistant lock cylinder uses a laser-cut key for the ultimate in protection. Encasing the chain is a water and heat-resistant cover that won't scratch your bike's finish.
$43.99 - $54.99
Chain locks have always enjoyed great popularity among experienced cyclists. This is not surprising, as they have some unique properties. Just like the Catena 6806. For one thing, the lock is lightweight and easy to transport. It can be stored folded in a bag or alternatively wrapped around the seat post of the bike. On the other hand, it is so flexible that it is possible to chain your bike to almost any location without any problems. The Catena 6806 can still fit in even in the tightest of spaces and can be used whenever the bike is used. Technology: - 6mm thick square chain with textile sleeve that prevents damage to paintwork - The chain is made of specially hardened steel Operation and use: - Good protection at low theft risk - Recommended for securing entry-level bicycles
- Flexible hardened steel with 360-degree link rotation - Compact, easy-to-transport on bike using included carrier - High-quality neoprene cover protects the bike - 6mm hardened steel chain links - 95cm long - Includes two wafer style keys - Key Safe Program
- 7mm four-sided chain links made from 3t manganese steel - Patent-pending end link design secures chain to hardened deadbolt eliminating critical vulnerability - Hardened deadbolt design provides extra holding power - High security disc-style cylinder is pick and drill resistant - Includes 2 new ergonomic “I” keys - Durable weather-resistant nylon sleeve prevents scratches - Key Safe Program - Product dimensions: 47.3” (120cm) chain length - Product weight: 3.75 lbs (1.70 kgs)
The KryptoFlex 1030 Looped Cable is a 10mm braided steel cable providing increased cut resistance. The double loops are for use with U-locks, disc locks and padlocks (sold separately). The vinyl coating protects bikes and equipment from scratches and it includes a Hook-n-Loop strap for easy carrying. The KryptoFlex 1030 Looped Cable is 0.4-inch x 30-feet.
ABUS' Pro Tectic Frame Lock is good for quick errands in safe neighborhoods. Its extra-wide opening—2.48 inches wide and 4.25 inches high—locks your rear wheel, preventing your bike from rolling or being ridden, while accommodating a variety of tire/wheel sizes. The case, 8.5mm shackle, and supporting elements of the locking mechanism are all made of special temper-hardened steel. The locking mechanism is in the lock body, providing an easy connection to the 4960 accessory chains and cables (each sold separately), and letting you lock your bike to a fixed object. The 4960 can be mounted to the bike using either the cantilever brake-mount option or the spannband LH adapter for bikes without screw/bolt sockets. - Mechanism Type: Key - Diameter: 8.5 mm - Shackle Height: 108 mm - Shackle Width Inner: 6.3 cm - 2 keys are supplied with the lock
• Four-sided trapezoidal chain links • Weather proof nylon cover • Heat treated links • Heat treated high security mini U-lock w/2 keys • 10mm chain • Length: 4 feet
- Double bolt locking mechanism - Hardened steel shackle - Pick, pull, and drill resistant cylinder - Quick release mounting bracket - Length: 4.5x9"
Kryptonite's Keeper 785 Integrated Chain features a 7mm-thick, four-sided link chain perfect for use in low- to moderate-risk locations. The triple heat-treated manganese steel chain has a durable nylon cover to protect your bike from scratches. Plus, it uses an integrated hardened deadbolt that is pick and drill resistant, and it thwarts most leverage attacks as well.
- 6mm heat treated chain links - Resettable Combination - Double bolt locking mechanism - Protective casing protects the chain from the elements and your bike from the chain - High visibility easy read digits
- Hardened heat treated links - Integrated heavy duty flat tumbler lock - Weather resistant casing - Includes 2 keys - Length: 2.5 feet
- Single bolt locking mechanism - 13mm hardened steel shackle - Multi position mounting bracket included - User resettable combination - Length: 4x9" - Type: STD w/ 4x10mm cable
- Double bolt locking mechanism - Hardened steel shackle - Pick, pull, and drill resistant cylinder - Mounting bracket included - 2 laser cut keys - Length: 3.5x7"
$37.99 - $44.99
The lightest in the Steel-O-Flex family, the Tresor 6615C features 15mm overlapping steel shells that protect the inner steel cable. This lock is best suited to low theft risk areas and is best used as a versatile theft deterrent and for quick stops. The ABUS 2k Combination Dial is made of two distinct materials–the numbers aren't simply painted on–so your combination digits will never rub off and you'll have a lifetime of readability. Nobody likes complicated installation and the 6615C takes it to the absolute next level of easy with its innovative SCMU bracket. It can be mounted to the bike without the use of tools in just seconds–saving you valuable time and effort. It rotates to allow the bracket to be mounted in multiple directions and easily accommodates a wide variety of frame shapes and sizes. The lock is PVC-coated with an attractive matte finish that protects your frame's paint. - 15mm overlapping steel shells protect the inner steel cable - PVC coating protects the frame - 2K Combination Dial for lifelong readability - Innovative SCMU bracket makes mounting and transport a snap!
Serfas' unique Puck Lock uses 3mm hardened steel with stainless steel rivets that allow it to fold up into a circular puck shape. It expands to 25-inches and is vinyl-coated so it won't scratch your frame. Serfas also includes a bike mount with a quick-release holder so you'll never drop the puck.
Giant's SureLock Tough 1 lock incorporates the strength of a heavy-duty chain with the simplicity and portability of a coiled cable lock. Square steel chain links are tough as can be, and they're coated in a durable nylon cover that protects your bike's finish. The double bolt lock mechanism resists picks and drills so you can lock your bike up without worry.
$30.50 - $40.00
Use Giant's SureLock Flex-Key Cable Lock alone in safe areas and as a back-up to a U-lock in higher risk neighborhoods. It features a heavy-duty, extra-flexible 185cm cable with an integrated lock that is pick and drill resistant. The tough vinyl cover protects your bike against scratches, plus you get 1 LED light, laser-cut key for nighttime use and 4 regular laser-cut keys.
- X2p double bolt locking mechanism for added security - 10mm-15mm (0.39"-0.59") heavy-duty, extra-flexible, self-coiling cable with integrated lock, tough vinyl cover protects against scratches - Zinc cap offers more protection against hitting attacks - Z-cylinder is more reliable and user-friendly than ever before, prevents key from turning before being fully inserted into the cylinder - High security, pick and drill resistant lock cylinder with automatic dust cover protects lock cylinder - Includes easy-to-use quick release bracket - Flex key coil 15 & 12 include 5 keys (1 led light key and 4 standard keys) - Flex key coil 10 includes 3 standard keys
ABUS Racer 6412 Keyed lock is pre-coiled and includes a bracket for easy transport. The 12mm plastic-coated cable is sufficient for lower crime areas. - 12mm thick steel cable - Plastic coating to prevent damage to the bicycle's paint
ABUS leaves nothing to chance. We have equipped this chain lock with high-quality two-component number reels. That way, you will get years of enjoyment out of your lock. The numbers on this combination lock remain legible even after prolonged use. We want you to enjoy your bicycle and your ABUS lock for as long as possible. That is why we don't apply color to the numbers and produce the number reel from two durable components. - 5mm thick square chain with textile sleeve that prevents damage to paintwork - The chain is made of special steel - Two-component number reels guarantee long-term readability of the digits - The number code can be set individually
- The mini version (55cm) of the popular Keeper 785 - Lightweight for easy transport—only 2 lbs. - 7mm four-sided chain links made from 3t manganese steel - New end link design secures chain with hardened deadbolt - Hardened deadbolt design provides extra holding power - High-security disc-style cylinder is pick- and drill-resistant - Includes 2 new ergonomic "I" keys - Durable weather-resistant nylon sleeve prevents scratches - Key Safe Program
- Single bolt high security mechanism - 12mm hardened steel shackle - Pick, pull, and drill resistant cylinder - Quick release mounting bracket - Length: 4.5x7.85"