Stay safe out there with a pair of Cinema LED bike lights! These lights feature both constant and flashing modes and install easily on handlebars and seat posts. Batteries included, sold in pairs. - Front: White LED - Rear: Red LED - Batteries: 4 x CR2032 (included) - Weight: 1.6 oz
- Be safe and be seen with hi-viz red LED safety lights - 360-degree visibility with rapid blink, slow blink, and full glow LED modes - Sweat-proof, water resistant design moves with you - Lightweight material for ultimate comfort - Dimensions: 2.68cm x 3.03cm x 1.02cm
- 1 Super bright LED per light - Easy On/Off - Just push the lens - Weather-tough water-resistant design - Universal rubber bracket - Battery type: CR2032
- 2 super bright LEDs per light - Soft yet durable silicon casing - Never worry waterproof design - Universal rubber bracket
You can't be too careful when riding at night. Sunlite's K100/L300 Light Combo gives you extra visibility at a good price. The headlight sports a super-bright Krypton bulb, and the taillight uses 3 super-bright LEDs with both flash and steady modes. Both lights are housed in tough, water-resistant bodies so they're perfect for commuting year round. The taillight mounts to your seatpost, and the headlight uses a quick-release handlebar mount.
- Simplistic safety light combo pack designed to be seen - Easy to install silicone strap attachment is compatible with 22.2-31.8mm bars - Both lights feature 3 modes including 1 steady and 2 flashing modes - Powered by 2 CR2032 batteries each
The Blinky Safety Light Set features a white headlight and a red taillight, both with super bright LEDs for top-notch visibility and safety. They also have flashing and steady modes providing 220 degrees of light that can be seen from up to 1 mile. Plus, these small flashers are weatherproof, light and durable. The included batteries deliver 100 hours of run time. And, handlebar, seatpost and seatstay mounts are included so they're super easy to put on your bike.
The Button Blinky Safety Set provides a quick way to keep you visible on your next bike ride. Two high output LEDs give you steady and flashing modes with 160° of visibility. These little lights are brilliant, easy to mount and cute as a button! Button Blinky front specs: - 2 high output surface mounted LEDs provide steady and flashing modes - FL1 Tested - Run times: 12 hrs (steady – 15 lm) and up to 40 hrs (flashing - 15 lm) - Provides 160° of visibility - One CR2032 battery (included) - Mounts with rubber stretch strap - 18 grams Button Blinky rear specs: - 2 high output surface mounted LEDs provide steady and flashing modes - FL1 Tested - Run times: 20 hrs (steady – 4 lm) and up to 50 hrs (flashing - 4 lm) - Provide 160° of visibility - One CR2032 battery (included) - Mounts with rubber stretch strap - 18 grams
- Combo set featuring a 32 lumen front light paired with an 8 lumen tail light - 2 modes each, constant and flashing - 4 CR2032 batteries included - Water resistant design - Multi fit silicone rubber strap attachment
Long battery life combined with simple, tool-free mounting makes MSW Mouse lights a great economical pick to be seen on the road. - Simple, tool-free mounting on bars from 22.2 - 35mm - 3 lighting modes: high, low, flash - CR2032 battery included - Front and Rear Set
Be seen with Sunlite's HL-L380/TL-L340 Combo. The front sports three bright Nichia LEDs, steady and flashing modes, and a 200-hour run time! A quick-release handlebar mount is included, too. What's more, the taillight has three LEDs, steady and flashing modes, and a quick-release mounting bracket.
- Combo pack of COB chip LED lights - 80-lumen head light and 20-lumen tail light - Can be installed horizontally or vertically - Powered by 2 AAA batteries (included) - IPX3 water-resistant rating
Small, compact, quick and easy - there's no reason not to grab a pair of ORB's for your next ride. Features - Simple,lightweight, and compact design - Easy installation and switch operation - Universal rubber band - Battery type: CR2032 x2 - Mount size: ~22-32mm Modes/Run Time - Constant: 50 hours - Rapid flashing: 100 hours - Slow flashing: 100 hours
The Lezyne Femto Drive Duo is a two-in-one safety light integrated into a versatile helmet mount. Front and rear light coupled by a composite matrix junction. Compatible with nearly all vented-style helmets. LEDs are housed in a super compact, lightweight and durable machined aluminum body. High-grade polycarbonate lenses provide side visibility and double as the power button. Front: 15 lumens, Rear: 7 lumens, two output modes. Easy to replace CR2032 batteries.
- Single LED front and rear combo pack - 1-Super bright LED - Dual modes - steady and flashing - Water resistant alloy construction - Multi-fit QR bar/post mount - Uses 2x CR2032 lithium batteries (included)
- Front 10 lumen, Rear 4 lumen 3 LED - 4 modes each - 1 constant, 3 flashing - AAA batteries included - Water resistant construction - Easy to use, multi fit silicone rubber mount
- Supplies full wheel illumination for 700c/29in wheels and smaller - Approximately 40 hrs of battery life - Water resistant design - Includes 3 (AA) batteries - Sold individually (1 wheel) - Easy to install
Small, compact, quick and easy - there's no reason not to grab a pair of Cateye ORBs for your next ride. The ORB pairs a sleek, compact design housed in an alloy chassis. Conveniently, the lens itself serves as the light’s operating switch and is protected from inadvertent triggers due to the housing’s design while still allowing for side visibility. The ORB is available in front and rear versions and both feature 3 separate operating modes. Installation is quick and easy thanks to the heavy-duty rubber mounting strap and the rear version features an angled mount for seat post use. - Simple, lightweight and compact safety set perfect for kids and adults seeking a little more visibility - Easy installation and push button operation - Universal mounting strap easily attaches to bars from 22mm to 32mm - Side cut outs provide visibility from a wide angle for additional safety - Powered by two CR2032 cells per light
- Single super bright LED safety light combo set - USB rechargeable - cable included - Low battery indicator - Short 2.5-3 hour charge time with indicator light - Quick and easy to use silicone band attachment - 2 modes per light - Steady and flash
Looking for a bright, small set of lights you can mount almost anywhere? Planet Bike’s Spok Set is the logical choice. The translucent case offers 220 degrees of visibility. Steady and flashing modes give you up to 100 hours of run time. Rubber mounting straps allow for mounting on handlebars, helmets, and seat posts of all shapes and sizes. These lights are so small they almost disappear in a jersey pocket, so there's no reason not to throw them in before you take off on a warp-speed ride.
Lezyne's Femto Drive Pair are compact, bright, and beautifully made front and rear safety lights. The Femto Front is an ultra-compact safety light with integrated lens On/Off switch. Durable machined aluminum construction. Side Visibility lens extends beyond body to provide 180 degrees of visibility. Two replaceable CR2032 batteries power one bright LED. Up to 15 lumens with two output/flash options. Available in seven unique anodized colors. Versatile 2-in-1 Clip-On System straps to bars or clips to loops. The Femto Rear mirrors the design of the Femto Rear, but puts out up to 7 lumens of red light with two output/flash modes.
• 150 lumen headlight • 3 red led taillight • Battery headlight: 3 'AA' included • Battery tail light: 2 'AAA' included • Runtime headlight: 30-70 hours depending on setting • Runtime taillight: 200 hours max
Planet Bike's Beamer 1 & Blinky 3 Light Set will keep you safe when it's dark. For excellent visibility the Beamer headlight provides a focused LED beam and the Blinky taillight boasts 3 red LEDs. There are also quick-release mounts for easy on/off.
If you’re looking for a compact urban bike light combo set at a great price, look no farther than this pairing. We’ve teamed up the compact 80 lumen Beamer 80 headlight with the bright and super-efficient Blinky 3 tail light. Both front and rear lights boast generous run times and have all the steady and flashing modes you need to be noticed as you explore by bike after dark. Beamer 80 specs: - High output surface mounted LED provides high power beam along with Courtesy and Superflash modes - FL1 run times: 6.5 hrs (steady – 80 lm), 24 hrs (Courtesy - 24-72 lm) and up to 70 hrs (Superflash - 80 lm) - Provides 130° of visibility - Water resistance rated to IPX4 standard - 2 AAA batteries (included) - A3 cam bracket mounts, adjusts or removes without tools - 63 grams Blinky 3 specs: - 3 - 5mm LEDs adn built-in parabolic lensing provide steady and flashing modes - FL1 tested Run times: 70 hrs (steady – 12 lm), and up to 140 hrs (flash - 12lm) - Provide 140° of visibility - Water resistance rated to IPX3 standard - 2 AAA batteries (included) - Includes seat post and seat stay mounts plus rear clip for multiple mounting options - 68 grams
Looking for a great around town lighting system at a very reasonable price? The Duplex is just that. Providing both headlight and rear light in one unit, the Duplex easily mounts to your helmet with an included rubber strap and provides up to 100 hours of run time on only two AAA batteries. The light is easy to operate and can be switched between constant beam and flashing modes simply by pressing and holding a button. Making yourself visible in city traffic can help motorists see you better, and a good helmet-mounted light that is worn on your head, up and away from the distraction of car lights, can really make you stand out in a sea of vehicles. Use your head, and use a light. Features - Dimensions: 70.5 x 28.5 x 23 mm - Weight: 51.5 g (with bracket and batteries) - Light source: White LED x1, Red LED x1 - Battery: AAA alkaline battery x2 - Mount: Rubber band (Long) Modes/Run Time - (Front) Constant mode (15 lumens): 100hrs - (Rear) Constant mode (10 lumens): 100hrs - (Front) Flashing mode (30 lumens): 100hrs - (Rear) Flashing mode (10 lumens): 100hrs
For seeing the road and staying safe, CatEye's EL135/Omni 3 Light Kit includes their fine EL135 headlight and Omni 3 taillight. To light the way, the compact headlight with its no-tools universal quick-release handlebar mount boasts 3 super-bright LEDs, constant and flashing modes, and CatEye's OptiCube lens technology for a wider, 150-candlepower beam with excellent visibility. Meanwhile, for the back, CatEye's Omni 3 with their FlexTight mount and included clothing clip can be placed almost anywhere and it uses their Omni Directional Technology for 360 degrees of visibility and boasts 3 ultra-bright LEDs plus constant, flashing and rapid modes.
- Front Modes include High Steady, Low Steady, DayTime Pulse, NightTime Pulse and Economic Flash. - Rear Modes include High Flash, Low Steady, DayTime PULSE, NightTime Pulse and Economic Flash. - Fully USB rechargeable: no batteries to buy or replace - Runtime up to 20 hours for front and 10 hours for rear - Memory function: light turns on at the last mode it was turned off - Power saving function: 10% power or less, lights will automatically switch to lowest lumen output - Built-in battery indicators: RED = less than 25%, GREEN = fully charged - Multiple Mounting Options: vertical or horizontal mounting options as well as a clip for mounting to packs, bags or belts
Topeak's HighLite Combo II is a lightweight set with plenty of power. The WhiteLite II headlight boasts 3 super-bright white LEDs with blinking and steady modes sure to catch the attention of drivers and other riders. And, the RedLite II taillight provides 4 LEDs worth of lighting power with steady and flashing modes. Best of all, neither light requires hardware to mount. Batteries are included.
The Apollo is a waterproof super bright LED light that is small & easy to mount. - USB Rechargeable - Strap Fits Bars 20 – 40mm - Waterproof - Micro USB Cable Included - 240° Visibility Specs: - Modes: High: 3 hrs, Medium: 6 hrs, Slow Flash: 50 hrs & Quick Flash: 40 hrs - Weight: 29 Grams With Bracket - Runtime: Up To 50 hrs On Flash - Battery: Lithium Polymer
The White Bat and Red Bat Light Set gives a rider the visibility needed for both front and rear lighting. Both are battery operated and feature simple installation. Front light features a 100 Lumen output. Runtimes/Modes, Front: - 18 hours in High Beam mode - 30 hours in Low Beam mode - 45 hours in Flashing mode Rear light features a 20 Lumen output. Runtimes/Modes, Rear: - 70 hours in Constant mode - 160-250 hours in Flashing mode - Tool-free installation
Page 1 of 4 Next page