Use Light & Motion's 2.0A USB AC Adapter to charge your light with a USB cable, using a standard wall outlet. - Compatible with: Urban, Vis, Solite, Taz, GoBe
The best taillight mounting solution available! Mount your Tuck e-Bike taillight on the seat rails, effectively placing the rear light on the highest (and most visible) part of the bike. Easily attaches to seat rails and has ball-and-socket adjustment to perfectly angle the rear light. - Compatible with Tuck e-Bike taillight
Small, compact, quick and easy - there’s no reason not to grab a pair of ORB’s for your next ride. MODES / RUN TIME: - Rapid Flashing Mode: 100 Hours - Constant: 50 Hours Features - Simple, lightweight, and compact design - Easy installation and switch operation - Universal rubber band - Battery type: CR2032 x2 - Mount size: ~22-32mm
Origin-8's Eyelet Stub Light Mount is an ingenious way to easily mount a light (or other accessory) to any bicycle frame with standard rack/fender eyelets. The Stub is made of light and tough 6061 aluminum tubing with an outside diameter of 26mm and an overall length of 46mm. It simply bolts to the eyelet with its included 5mm screw. There's a press-fit cap on the end to seal it.
Super bright and compact, Cateye's Omni 3 Front and Rear Safety Lights use CatEye's Omni Directional Technology for increased visibility. Three super-bright LEDs light up in three different modes so you can customize the pattern and extend the run time. Plus, CatEye's tool-free FlexTight mount makes installation easy.
Modern lighting technology meets vintage style in Sunlite's Low Rider LED Bullet. The bullet shape hearkens back to the era of generator-powered headlights, but this modern torch features three LED lights to brighten your way through nighttime streets. It runs on two C-cell batteries (sold separately) for hours of use, and the two modes let you choose between a steady beam and a flashing beam. This light mounts easily on your fork or under your headset spacers to shed light on all your night time rides.
• 180 hour run time • Includes one 2032 button cell battery • 4-Super bright LED`s • Multi-fit QR seat post mount • 2 mode (steady / flashing) • ROHS Certified • Water resistant
- Supercharged 1:15 to 85 hour run time. - Extremely powerful 1,800 lumens in the most compact and stylish form. - Cycling Tuned Optics throws a long range, extra wide beam to cover road and mountain biking - Daytime visible flashes make you stand out on busy streets - Two-button design lets you fine tune the brightness and flash speeds to your cycling needs. - Expand run times beyond factory default settings by fine tuning the brightness modes and flash speeds - 9 lighting modes for day and night use - SteadyPulse mode alerts motorists with attention grabbing pulses while its overlapping steady beam constantly lights your way at night. - DayLightning flash mode bursts lightning-like flashes to make you stand out in broad daylight on busy streets - 252 grams - IP67 water resistant for use in all weather conditions - USB rechargeable with 5 hours recharging time - Designed, engineered, and assembled in the USA
- Attaches to rear racks - Compatible with: Blinky 3,5,7 and Superflash - 25mm between each of the top horizontal holes (center to center) - Requires an "L bracket" that typically comes with a rear rack. If your rack is missing the L bracket, you can purchase Planet Bike's rack hardware pack
- Be safe and be seen with hi-viz red LED safety lights - 360-degree visibility with rapid blink, slow blink, and full glow LED modes - Sweat-proof, water resistant design moves with you - Lightweight material for ultimate comfort - Dimensions: 2.68cm x 3.03cm x 1.02cm
- USB rechargeable super bright COB style LED light - 8 modes - 4 brightness levels each of both steady and flash - Charging and low battery indicator - Single button interface - quick press to change mode, long press to turn off and double tap to change mode, long press to turn off and double tap to change from steady to flashing - 3 hour charge time - Lumens: 100 - Mount: Rubber strap
Put it on your handlebars, put it on your fork leg, put it anywhere, Sunlite's Griplite goes everywhere. This powerful little light has 4 LEDs and runs for 60 hours! It has steady and flashing modes and is housed in a water-resistant body.
Light your path and be seen with Sunlite's HL-L535 Headlight. Three AAA batteries power five Cree LEDs for up to 70 hours. It's housed in a tough, water-resistant body, has a quick-release bracket that fits a wide range of handlebars, and boasts steady and flashing modes. It's perfect for commuting year-round.
Ride safe and be seen at night with the high-performance helmet light. Innovative double-sided helmet-mounted light shines white facing forward and red towards the rear, and features 4 LEDs for excellent visibility. Rubber straps provide easy installation and flexible mounting options on a helmet. - Max Luminous Intensity: 140 Lumens (Front), 10 Lumens (Rear) - Lamp: 2 white high power LED’s (Front), 2 red high power LED’s (Rear) - Battery: 3.7V 680mAh Lithium Ion (integrated) - Control/Burn Time (approximate): 3.3hr (High), 5.5hr (Middle), 33hr (Low), 28hr (Front: Middle / Rear: Blinking) - Charge Time (approximate): 2hr / Micro USB - Input: 5V 500mA - Lamp Housing: Injection molded polymer - Strap Mount: Fits helmet / road bike dropbar - Waterproof: IPX 6 - Low battery indicator - Size: 6.9 x 4.4 x 2cm / 2.7” x 1.7” x 0.8” - Weight: 40g / 1.41oz
Seamlessly mount your Nip e-Bike light to the underside of the Bosch computer module. - Compatible with Nip e-Bike Headlights
Wear this simple safety light and shine like a beacon day or night. The low profile Wearable X is a convenient and easy-to-use cycling safety light. You can simply attach it to your clothing or pack with a one-touch, detachable clip, or directly to your bicycle via the included rubber strap. With six lighting modes from which to choose, the Li-ion rechargeable battery can provide up to 30 hours of service between charges. The auto save mode automatically changes to slow flashing mode when the battery runs low, which can be fully recharged using a simple USB port in just 2 hours. Getting dark on your commute? Wear it. - Includes attachment band and micro USB charging cable - Dimensions: 44.5 x 44.5 x 19mm - Weight: 22.6g with clip - Light source: Red LED - Battery: Li-ion USB rechargeable - Recharge time: 2 hours - Battery auto save, low battery indicator, light mode memory Run Times: - High mode: 1 hour - Low mode: 10 hours - Flashing mode: 30 hours - Rapid mode: 10 hours - Pulse mode: 10 hours - Vibration mode: 13 hours
- Dynamo operated - Compatible with 6V E-bike battery - Integrated reflector - Mounting distance 50 mm - Visible from the side - 40g
- High power 50 lux LED light, more than 50,000 hours life span - Compatible with 6-12V E-bike battery - Visible from the side - Double-Lens-Tech for perfect light distribution and high efficiancy - Retro reflector can be mounted optionally - 70g
- Combo pack of COB chip LED lights - 80-lumen head light and 20-lumen tail light - Can be installed horizontally or vertically - Powered by 2 AAA batteries (included) - IPX3 water-resistant rating
Long battery life combined with simple, tool-free mounting makes MSW Mouse lights a great economical pick to be seen on the road. - Simple, tool-free mounting on bars from 22.2 - 35mm - 3 lighting modes: high, low, flash - CR2032 battery included
When you absolutely, positively need to be seen, day or night, rain or shine, trust CatEye's brightest rear safety light. The ViZ450 features 5 LEDs, 300-degree visibility, OptiCube lens technology, and makes sure you stand out with the power of Daytime Hyperflash mode. - 5 LEDs (450 lm) - Highly visible during daytime - 300 degree visibility - Long rear beam projection - OptiCube lens technology - Lithium-ion rechargeable battery - USB rechargeable (Micro-USB cable included) - Low battery indicator - 4 modes *Charging time: 3.5h - Mode memory function - Battery Auto Save (The mode automatically changes to flashing when the battery power gets low.) - New seat post bracket SP-15 which fits contemporary (kammtail) aero seatpost - Snap System Run time: - Constant (40 lumens):5 hrs - Flashing (40 lumens):65 hrs - Group Ride (130 lumens):10 hrs - Daytime Hyperflash (450 lumens):14 hrs
The AMPP800's compact and durable alloy body features a three-level battery indicator that means there is always time to get home. Modes/Run Times: - Flashing Mode: 200 lumens | 30hrs - High Mode: 800 lumens | 1.5hrs - Middle Mode: 400 lumens | 2hrs - Low Mode: 200 lumens | 4hrs - Daytime HyperFlash Mode: 800/200 lumens | 4hrs - High power rechargeable headlight (800lm) - Powerful, wide beam with OptiCube lens technology - Excellent side visibility - Large-capacity lithium-ion rechargeable battery - Built-in fast recharging circuit: full charge in approx. 3 hours (minimum) - 3-level battery indicator (Blue: Above 50% Yellow: 30-50% Red: Less than 30%) - USB rechargeable (Micro-USB cable included) - Mode memory function - Five light modes (High / Middle / Low / Daytime HyperConstant / Flashing) - Turns on High mode with double-click of power button - FlexTight bracket
Compatible with Shiner and Shiner Back lights - Rubber pad with loop straps to quickly mount and remove light for recharging - 50mm bolt spacing to fit most rear racks
Pumping out an attention-grabbing 300 lumens with OptiCube lens technology, the versatile ViZ300 stands out with the power of Daytime Hyperflash mode and the friendliness of Group Ride mode. - 3 LEDs (300 lm) - Highly visible during daytime - 300 degree visibility - Long rear beam projection - OptiCube lens technology - Lithium-ion rechargeable battery - USB rechargeable (Micro-USB cable included) - Low battery indicator - 4 modes *Charging time: 3h - Mode memory function - Battery Auto Save (The mode automatically changes to flashing when the battery power gets low.) - New seat post bracket SP-15 which fits contemporary (kammtail) aero seatpost - Snap System Run time: - Constant (30 lumens):5 hrs - Flashing (30 lumens):45 hrs - Group Ride (100 lumens):8 hrs - Daytime Hyperflash (300 lumens):10 hrs
- 6-watt, 500-lumen USB-rechargeable headlight - 4 steady modes and 1 flash setting - Alloy LED housing - Low-battery indicator
Get the best of both worlds with one of Serfas' many light combo kits. - Headlight: 250 Lumens - Tail Light: 15 Lumens - USB Rechargeable - Headlight and Tail Light Charge into 2.5 hours - Great USB Starter Pack USL-250 headlight: - Solid Modes: High (250 Lumens): 2.5 hrs, Medium (100 Lumens): 4.25 hrs, Low (50 Lumens): 7 hrs - Flash Modes: Daytime Flash (250 Lumens): 50 hrs, Low Flash (50 Lumens): 18 hrs - Weight: 142 Grams with Bracket - Battery: 1-Cell Li-Ion, 1400mAh UTL-15 taillight: - Solid Modes: High (15 Lumens): 2 hrs, Low (7 Lumens): 4.5 hrs - Flash Modes: KITT Flash (5 Lumens): 14.5 hrs, Flash (15 Lumens): 4 hrs - Weight: 56 Grams with Bracket - Battery: Lithium Polymer
Strap Light & Motion's Vis 360 Spare Front Mount to your spare helmet and use your Vis 360 light no matter what lid you are wearing.
- High power 20 lux LED light, more than 50,000 hours life span - Integrated retro reflector to be better seen by oncoming traffic - Compatible with 6-12V E-bike battery - Optimal light distribution by our double lens technology - Clear lens technology, you are also visible from the side - Compact, sportive design - 80g
The Plugger Twinpack is a light set inspired by Knog's roots, and comes in overmolded soft touch TPU (rubber like material). The Plugger Twinpack includes a powerful 350 lumen front light and is paired with a 10 lumen rear light. Packed with innovative touches like a low battery indicator, cut-outs in the front light body for improved side visibility, and like all Knog bike lights, both the front and rear lights are fully USB rechargeable. Designed to work with all genres of bicycles from commuters to road bikes, each light in the set also comes with two different sized silicone bands for securing it to handlebars, seat stays, and of course, seatposts. The Plugger Twinpack is perfect as an every-day light set. INCREASED SIDE VISIBILITY Cut-outs in the side of the Plugger design result in improved side visibility. Given the fact that 78% of accidents happens with cars not seeing bikes at intersections, any additional visibility from the side is a good thing. USB RECHARGEABLE As with all of Knog's bike lights, the Plugger is 100% rechargeable. Recharging is achieved via use of the micro USB port conveniently located behind the large rear button. Using a micro USB cable (not supplied) you can then simply recharge off any USB port. EASY ONE BUTTON OPERATION A large, soft touch button ensures easy operation of the Plugger. The oversize button allows the user to turn the light on and off with ease, even when wearing gloves. LOW BATTERY INDICATOR Don't be caught out with an uncharged bike light again. With the Plugger's clever side visibility window doubling up as low battery indicator, you'll know when exactly when your light needs recharging.
Lil' Cobber Twinpack Front and Rear lights produce an incredible 330º of light, so you'll be clearly seen from all angles. In an increasingly busy world, these bike lights are brilliantly effective at attracting attention and helping keep you safe on the road. Packing 110 lumens for the front and 50 lumens for the rear, the Lil' Cobber is seriously bright. The Cobber has integrated USB recharging, is 100% waterproof, and you can program the settings using the Modemaker app. It mounts with tool-less removable silicone straps for bars/seat posts 22 – 32mm+ diameter with magnetic mount (aero Mount also included). If you are looking for the best front and rear commuter bike light around, look no further. - Light modes: Max, Mid, Steady Pulse, Flash, Eco Flash come pre-programmed - LEDs: Efficient Chip on Board (COB) LEDs designed to provide maximum brightness level for up to 90% of the battery burn time for each mode - Integrated USB plug: No charging cable required, plugs directly into USB ports & is designed to be exposed to the elements - Charge time: 4 hours (LED will turn off when fully charged) - Battery: USB Rechargeable Lithium Polymer - Accessories included: Standard Mount, Aero Mount, 3x interchangeable straps for bars/seat posts 22-27mm / 28-32mm+, and USB extension - Dimensions: 32 x 33mm - Weight: 22g each